UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

July R M F

Wendbert

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Fee :GroupHug:

My internet connection is on and off and I've not kept up but I hope everyone is OK :flowers:

I found yet another young hedgehog out in the open today, this one had a maggoty wound in his back so he's now at the vets, I hope he makes it.

RMF: I have rehomed a stone lion from the spot in the woods where one of my neighbours has taken to dumping their garden rubbish :wacko:

Owl, what a rude man :ohmy: Sounds like your wise owl calmness and refusal to join in actually made him crosser. I'd hate to be inside the head of someone like that, it can't be be very nice in there.

Evening :wavey:

So far this evening I have ...

1) bawled my eyes out at the boys coming home today and the two more we lost over the weekend :mecry: RIP and thank you :wub:

2) had a lovely long conversation with my mummy :wub:

3) arranged to pick my little bro up on the way home on home to my parents on Friday, can't wait to them all :biggrin:

Hope you are all ok :GroupHug: 's

Morning :tired:

MummyOwl is doing very well indeed.

Fab news :flowers: Sorry about twonk at the services, I suspect he will feel a lot worse than you do.

Fee4 :GroupHug:

I missed half of Torchwood :mecry: hopefully it was recorded as well :unsure:

Should be on iPlayer :wink:

I found yet another young hedgehog out in the open today, this one had a maggoty wound in his back so he's now at the vets, I hope he makes it

Sending 'come on ickle hedgehog' thoughts :GroupHug:

One of Wiggle's Twitter friends in America has a bear and babies in their garden :wub:

1934853-500x500.jpg

Gorjuss :wub: When I was in our Coventry office yesterday I was watching mummy bunny and her bunny babies on the lawn :wub:

RMF: 'tis pizzing down here.

Edited by merledogs

:GroupHug: fee

Im a bit :elefant: going to we will rock you, but going with mother when ive not been anywhere with her, and shes never been anywhere or done anything, this will be fun. You tube could be busy if this went online. Ive had to think about how to get her through the gates at the tube ... ill do my oyster card, push her through, and then use the ticket for myself. trying to explain to a 74 year old where to put the ticket and where it comes out oooo no :laugh:

the camera is packed

:GroupHug: fee

Im a bit :elefant: going to we will rock you, but going with mother when ive not been anywhere with her, and shes never been anywhere or done anything, this will be fun. You tube could be busy if this went online. Ive had to think about how to get her through the gates at the tube ... ill do my oyster card, push her through, and then use the ticket for myself. trying to explain to a 74 year old where to put the ticket and where it comes out oooo no :laugh:

the camera is packed

Jazz if your mum has any trouble with the getting through the ticket gates ask a member of staff to open the manual gate for you ( its a glass door at one end of the gateline and should be where at least 1 person is standing )

hope you have both have a lovely time

after last nights faff with excess luggage I decided to pay for an upgrade using my points from my xmas flight with Emirates and a cash top up as it was 80 pounds cheaper than paying the excess and still flying encomony

The even more mad thing is even with the upgrade this has worked out cheaper than flying ecomony with Sri Lankan !

OMG I am going to spend hours just trying to work out how the flipping seat works

http://www.emirates.com/uk/english/flying/...flat_seats.aspx

Is is the heat thats been causing the hedgehogs out so early of a day. At the stables we've had loads out and they all seem very thirsty and hungry so they now have bowls of water and food out as well :rolleyes: Found a very sick one last night lying in the field, couldnt open his eyes and looks mangy so we took him to the hedgehog sanctuary only to find they were closed and a note on gate telling you to phone and make an appointment before turning up :wacko: and yep the phone just had a message telling you to try later to make this necessary appointment. :unsure: So hes in my shed in a large cat carrier , eaten and drunk loads and has his eyes open now so we'll try again as he'll need treatment for his skin :)

Edited by collies r best

morning. we have torrential rain and thnunder and lightening going on. i look like a drowned rat :laugh: I have a customer sat in a car outside my office who keeps looking at me, and i look at him, and we look at the rain and carry on waiting. Im wondering if I should make him a brew while he waits as im not sure whether to paddle or build an ark right now :laugh: