UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

July R M F

Wendbert

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Morning :glare:

I have had severe depression in the past - it was the pits. I think the way I'm feeling now is because of losing my Mum at the end of May and now the stress of sorting out her "estate" (always sounds like she owned a castle and surrounding land not just some savings and an insurance policy). Plus I'm back at work for a while and my doc has persuaded me to come off HRT - why did I listen to him?????? :wacko: I should have suggested he spends a couple of days with me - he'd give me a lifetime prescription!!

Anyone else for the GOW corner?

:GroupHug:

My favourite picture from this weekend.

spikeandcherryincar1.jpg

:wub:

just dropped Archie of at the vets, he is a very poorly doggie whos weight has dropped dramatically over the last few days and is so lethargic its just not him :mecry: he is having blood test and xrays to see what is wrong with him. Poor baby :mecry:

Really sorry to hear that, chuck. xx

I hope archie will be ok

its gone very dark and is raining

Ive just rung virgin, got through to the option for 'if you are thinking of leaving us'

amazingly enough, got straight through to a nice man who rung me immediately back on my mobile and put me straight through to the fault line! You know the one that you have to wait 30 minutes for if you ring direct.

I sort of stayed calm, well, didnt shout lol Told him I was disabled, and it will only take them seconds to flick a switch in the box.

The man is coming out tomorrow to fix it, and ive been credited my months phone rental, and all calls to my home phone have been diverted to my mobile

Its the wwroonnggg day to mess with me!

Just spoke to the vet, no blockages, no masses etc on the xrays but Archies bloods are all over the place, his white blood count is reading 33 instead of 16 and the other readings of things I cant remember or even spell are wrong to which is indication something happening with his liver. He is going to go on a drip now whilst he is asleep and then will come home on medication and daily checkups to see if there is any improvements. Archie is a barsteward but he is my barsteward and I loves him lots!