UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

June R M F

Wendbert

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

When I got home from work, I did take off my trousers :laugh: ....................but but but only so they didn't get slobbered on and would do for another day

RMF I am 49 years old and have a mahoosive crush on someone who lives down the road :blush02: I think it started a few weeks ago when he was sitting on his doorstep eating an ice lolly and I walked past with Fleur who was all puffed out and he let her have a good old lick of his lolly and then carried on eating it :wub:

I'd only bumped into him a few times before but now he's always around - and tonight I was running back from the shop wearing black wet look leggings (first things what had come to hand when changing trousers) a long sort of khaki coloured with hippy dippy patterns top, lime green sandals and an even brighter green coat and I nearly sent him flying as he stepped out of his front door....sigh.

Thankfully I have given up on men so he needn't be worried :laugh: :laugh:

It's good to know that so many Fugees are blessed in the Pant Department. :laughingsmiley:

I too, am wearing pants, and am full of veggie curry. I am not a veggie, but Quorn is sometimes easier to get hold of than relatively guilt-free chicken. :happy:

RMF I am 49 years old and have a mahoosive crush on someone who lives down the road :blush02: I think it started a few weeks ago when he was sitting on his doorstep eating an ice lolly and I walked past with Fleur who was all puffed out and he let her have a good old lick of his lolly and then carried on eating it :wub:

I'd only bumped into him a few times before but now he's always around - and tonight I was running back from the shop wearing black wet look leggings (first things what had come to hand when changing trousers) a long sort of khaki coloured with hippy dippy patterns top, lime green sandals and an even brighter green coat and I nearly sent him flying as he stepped out of his front door....sigh.

Thankfully I have given up on men so he needn't be worried :laugh: :laugh:

Bet your very individual fashion sense made him notice you!! :laugh: I don't think there's an age limit on crushes.....they make life more interesting. :flowers:

I am pretty sure that I don't want people admiring my pants when I've been run over. I feel that they should be concentrating on other things. 'Clean and serviceable' is what ambulance-people attending to me will have to live with.

Evening all! :wavey:

Sproggie - nice one on Barney's progress! :flowers: Proud mum moments are great! He couldn't have done it without you tho :wink:

Mrs B - hope you had a nice birthday :)

chickentiks - you might have given up on men but the subject of your crush won't know that and, possibly, won't care! :wink:

The dentist was GREAT!! The dentist that I used to have apparently "doesn't do regulars (i.e. NHS folk :rolleyes:) anymore, well that's just fine with me because the new one is dead cheerful, doesn't wrench your mouth open like you're a horse or other large animal and just fills cavities right there and then, rather than have you come back a month later, when it's gone bigger and lots more painful. The thing that hurt most this morning was my wallet after I'd paid up: it was painfully empty! But I've never had such a big smile on me face after coming out of the dentist's as this time! :biggrin: Hope she stays ...

Jim is back home too, but he was another painful affair: they'd had to fix his brake lights in order for him to pass his MOT, and what with a new water bottle it was nearly 3x the price of an MOT, aaarrgghh! :ohmy: No more extras for me either for a while.

So came home, whizzed the hooligans round the block, went off to fetch Jim, did shopping on the way back, came home again, walked Lady (my neighbour's dog who's staying over but is rather old and doddery, bless her :wub:), cooked tea, stuck a wash on, while tea was cooling down took the hooligans out for a more decent walk in the park and found that it is rather peaceful at 7:30PM. Will have to faff around with our schedule, to see how we can arrange a walk around that time, ratehr than straight from work, when everyone's in the park. Back again, fed Lady, fed hooligans and meself, and got the laundry out. Now it's already 9:30, still got to hang the washing up and walk everyone before bed. Pfffffff ..... I need a weekend!

N-night! :sleep:

There is a lot of pants talk tonight :laugh:

My RMF is I am so, so tired. When I was walking the dogs tonight along a big wide grass verge with nothing in sight for miles, I actually shut my eyes for a little while. It was like having a nap only while walking :tired:

all quiet on the western front.

can someone remind Mchael that we get up at 4.45 am -not 4.15. 4.20 0r even 4.35 and that podding me, huffing loudly and sticking a sharp saluki nose in unwanted places will Not get me up any soddin earlier!

fee

I feel the need for a nooo thread coming.

Can anyone tell me what's happened to flipping clothes sizes.

One of my "treats" today (sad, very sad) was to buy myself some new dog walking jeans - these being the £10 a pair from Matalan, 'cause they do them in multi lengths, which means that shortie Mrs B can walk in, and actually buy a pair of jeans she doesn't fall over (she can manage that quite easily with two dogs, no further assistance required thank you), and she can then cheerfully wreck them, either by chucking food down them, or having dogs climb all over them.

So I goes in today, search through multiple of heaps of jeans, to find that, typically, they have sizes in the length I want, but not the size, and the size I want to try

('cause I think I need a size smaller)

but not in the right length. So in a "let's make me feel as if I have something to aim for", I toddled off to the changing room with a pair of jeans two sizes too small.

And guess what I've come home with ..........

I don't believe it, I just don't!

My tape measure appears to have no correlation to anything on the shelves.

Have spent this afternoon and evening worrying about my dad who went to the dr's this afternoon at 4:30 and they called an ambulance and whisked him straight in to hospital :ohmy: nothing to do with what he went there for :unsure:

Mum has just called to say they are keeping him in and she will know more tomorrow so will call me then :unsure: :unsure: :unsure:

all quiet on the western front.

can someone remind Mchael that we get up at 4.45 am -not 4.15. 4.20 0r even 4.35 and that podding me, huffing loudly and sticking a sharp saluki nose in unwanted places will Not get me up any soddin earlier!

fee

Michael behave :D

and I thought that 5.30 was flippin ungodly enough.

RMF You very wonderfully bepantsed fugees have made me resolve to re evaluate my pants this weekend after comments such as 'Clean and serviceable' as mine are clean I hasten to add, but often well past their wear by date and a bit grey and full of holes :D My binmen may be a bit surprised on Monday morning should they decide to rifle through my black bag in the name of council research into correct use of refuse and recycling.

Mrs B I relate to you - I know that I am a 'proper' size 12 - 14 depending on tops or bottoms and if I can fit into a 10 it's just a complete lie of a size because I know I'm not, so don't try and make me feel any better by making me fit into a fat size 10.

Edited by chickentikka