UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

June R M F

Wendbert

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's such a hard life :(

We have been to the beach again. That's two days in a row. This time we took swimming cossies and boogies boards and went in the sea. It was warm, and sunny and there was a gentle breeze. THe dogs lounged around, dug holes, chased balls. We had a picnic.

I don't know what I've done to deserve this :sad02:

Oh dear, you poor things! :laugh:

Pleased to hear you're having fun Abby, you deserve it :wink:

Marge :ohmy: :flowers:

RMF : There are all sorts of rumours flying about at work about which bits of the company are being sold off and who is going to buy us. It has become apparent that regardless of which bits are sold off, my department (as it's an 'overhead') won't need the same amount of staff to cover a company half the size (or less) so redundancies may well be on the cards at some stage :( They are already making redundancies in other parts of the business, so it was only a matter of time.

Waiting for Caroline to get here with a grey I am transporting.

First time Henry and Molly have been left.....to crate or not to crate? :rolleyes: :unsure:

If it was me I wouldn't crate, then see whats it's like when I got back

Noooooo! Crate crate crate. She's a staffyx. If she kicks off at Henry you'll never forgive yourself!

Glad you had a good day, any pics?? :unsure:

Only a couple taken on a mobile. Karen had her camera with her but couldn't be bothered getting it out of her bag :rolleyes: . I think it was something to do with being laden down with full poo bags :laugh:

Here's me Sappho and Boo

004-13.jpg

and I think Boo had had enough of being manhandled, so took himself off. :laugh:

003-11.jpg

A funny thing did happen, so I thought I'd share :wink:

Karen got new glasses a couple of months ago, normal clear glasses and sunglasses. Towards the end of our walk she announced how fab her new sunglases were. I looked at her and said that they looked just like normal glasses. :rolleyes: They were, she hadn't put her sunglasses on! :laugh:

Evening.

Have fun Amy :flowers:

Glad you've had a good day Abby. :flowers:

Good pics Joe. Typical that the female ends up carrying the poop bags. :rolleyes:

Sam pleased your job has been extended. :flowers:

Alex hope you're not affected by the changes but it could turn out for the best in the long run. Hope you end up in a job you enjoy and are treated well whatever. :flowers:

Feel like I'm in a world of my own today.

A funny thing did happen, so I thought I'd share :wink:

Karen got new glasses a couple of months ago, normal clear glasses and sunglasses. Towards the end of our walk she announced how fab her new sunglases were. I looked at her and said that they looked just like normal glasses. :rolleyes: They were, she hadn't put her sunglasses on! :laugh:

I did that in Gibraltar, I mean, when would they need to go dark over here so I know which pair im wearing lol

and I think Boo had had enough of being manhandled, so took himself off. :laugh:

003-11.jpg

Awww, he's got that "how very dare you" look about him :wub: :laugh:

:laugh: @ Karen and the sunglasses.

Safely home in the owlery with the girls, just have to get ickle Petal from neighbour and then we will be up to full numbers.

Too tired to talk sense, will try to read back tomorrow.

Glad you made it home :flowers:

:GroupHug: Alex.

Evening :wavey:

I couldn't post with all the quotes, so I've taken them out, hope it still makes sense!

Loads of good thoughts for Carol, Marge

Cheryl - How was the grey? And how were Henry, Molly and the state of your house when you got back?

Nice one about your job, Sam! :flowers:

Don't question it Abby, just enjoy it! :cool:

:laugh: at Joe bout Karen's glasses

Oh crikey, I hope your job is safe Alex!

We've been told that our office is gonna close as well. They are relocating the business to various other, cheaper, parts of the world. When exactly our department will close we'll hear in about a month. I know it won't be for a while, but it'd be nice to know what's gonna happen. I'll be staying put till the very last minute that they want me. I've got my ideal job, with ideal working hours, a great team of colleagues, cycling distance and a very decent salary, so I'm gonna milk it for all it's worth!

RMF1: I'm struggling to motivate myself to finish module 2 (of the 6!) of the Compass Canine Behaviour and Psychology course. I'd never thought I'd say this, but the way the course is being presented so far is so incredibly boring and not at all motivating :( Plus, being anti-breeding and pro rescue through and through, mating behaviour is the one thing I'm the least interested in anyway. Anyone doing something similar by another provider who would recommend their course? :flowers:

RMF2: I've just found yet another tick on Sparky, the second one which I found in his arm pit! Why does he get them there and not in a more visible place, I ask you? :rolleyes: I got some kind of freezer spray, but it says that it can take up to 3 hours after spraying for the tick to fall off. Sparky being a compulsive licker, would by that time prolly have licked the tick off and frozen his tongue in the process! So I tried pulling the tick out with a tick remover which I also got during the same shop. Followed the instructions, but I'm not at all sure if the bloody thing wasn't decapitated in the process (couldn't see anything but what looked like a clean, red hole). Oh well, I suppose if Sparks starts walking like a body builder it'll have stuck and got infected, and then we'll go to the vet I guess.

RMF3: JIM PASSED HIS MOT!!! :partytime:

His water bottle is leaking though, and will be replaced tomorrow, costing £30. My water bottle only cost £1.50 .....