UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

June R M F

Wendbert

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

HA!!! and again HA!!!!! I have a HUGE smug grin on my face and have very loudly and irritatingly told hubby "I told ya sooooooooooooooooooo" a gazillions times and I dont care cos I flipping well did and flipping well EARNED the right to gloat and be smugyfied after the weekend from hell he put me thru filling out an online job application - I told him and I told him and I told him again that he didnt need to over think the damned thing and brevity, information & facts were more ruddy important than rewriting war & flipping peace :rolleyes: in the end he ran out of time and HAD to fill it out MY way ..... and ........................................................................

HE'S GOT AN INTERVIEW!!!!!

:biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin:

I am refusing to wibble about this.... he's still a longggggg way from leaving the RAF and us moving back to Wales and buying a house etc etc *eeeep* instead I am thrilled and thinking positively ... *eeeep*

RMF: am going to make a mug of earl grey tea and have a Nairns Fruity OatBiscuitThingy :thumbsup_anim:

Sounds delish :)

Well it's that time of day so I guess I'd betteru go put some knickers on and do some work.

Wot no bra? :unsure:

We've been told that our office is gonna close as well.

What a shame :( Good news about Jim though :flowers:

HE'S GOT AN INTERVIEW!!!!!

:biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin:

Good luck :flowers:

Also have another I will share with you all tommorow !!!! :biggrin:

Is it a Spikey RMF? :unsure:

I am very hot after running round like a blue bottomed wotsit today! V tired but can't sleep either. I keep forgetting that Spike and Cherry aren't here :unsure:

Carol is back home. Number one Chemo done. Thanks for your good thoughts. :flowers:

Having a miserable evening, sorry for my self-pitying posts tonight. Rob's friend was treating him to tickets to a gig, unfortunately his friend has gone down with food poisoning but very kindly gave the tickets to Rob so he could go and take someone else. That's not why I'm miserable :rolleyes:

Apart from the bank stuff, there's some :handjob being horrible to Rob online again. We have no idea who he is, he's not someone Rob knows, he just seems to intensely dislike Rob and now and then says something totally unwarranted and nasty. Goodness knows why, I guess he's not a happy person to attack a random stranger, but it's upsetting for Rob - and for me - and worrying to think someone you don't even know can feel so nasty towards you. :mecry: :mecry: would sum me up well this evening. Thank goodness for Rescue Remedy.

I am wearing lots of appropriate underwear. :wink:

Glad to hear it :biggrin:

Apart from the bank stuff, there's some :handjob being horrible to Rob online again. We have no idea who he is, he's not someone Rob knows, he just seems to intensely dislike Rob and now and then says something totally unwarranted and nasty. Goodness knows why, I guess he's not a happy person to attack a random stranger, but it's upsetting for Rob - and for me - and worrying to think someone you don't even know can feel so nasty towards you. :mecry: :mecry: would sum me up well this evening. Thank goodness for Rescue Remedy.

:GroupHug: :GroupHug:

Evening :wavey: Home from work about half an hour ago, another good night in the restaurant and £20 tips the last two nights. I'm saving my tip money to treat myself to a print of one of the photo's the chap took at Bowood of Wiggle :biggrin:

Hope everyone is ok, not had a chance to catch up :flowers: