UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

June R M F

Wendbert

I have a huuuuge blister and it hurts :(

I got lost on this mornings run. I went to a new place for a change that I've never been to before (mistake 1) without a map (mistake 2) and then when heading back to van after a half hours run second guessed myself (mistake 3) and ended up miles from the van, and having to walk 2 dogs along a very busy road with cars passing at 60+mph. Instead of their normal 45mins they got 1.5hrs, and the 2 left at home got nothing as I didn't have time to walk them and still make it to work on time.

Still it was a lovely quiet morning (always is at 5am though to be fair) I definitely got my training in for the day and as C is on nights this week he will walk the other 2 for me hopefully, otherwise they'll have to wait until I get home tonight. I have also found another fab place to walk the dogs which is safely deserted in the mornings and doesn't seem to have too many deer so could be safe to take all 4 at once should I be short of time in the morning.

I also need to buy new trainers now as these ones have obviously had it since I got a blister. This means my purchase of a cool fabby sports watch come heart rate monitor will have to wait a bit longer :(

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My two are back looking very smart and smelling vvery nice. They're exhausted too - so still peaceful here. Haven't finished the patio yet because I need a longer hose cos the jet washer doesn't reach far enough. The patio is smelling nearly as nice as the dogs now!!

I'm going to bore you all with proud Mummy stuff again :laugh: Got home yesterday to find Barney was upstairs with all the others. He brought himself down again and then, while I was upstairs cleaning cages, he came back up again. He came stomping into the bathroom with a big grin on his face as if to say "look Mum, I'm clever. Now where's the biscuits" :laugh:

And then at bed time we called him and up he came and he spent the whole night asleep on the landing with the others. He's so so happy to be up there and keeps demanding a fuss. I said to Dave last night it's a bit like we've had 5 and a half dogs before but with all the progress he has made recently now we have 6 :biggrin:

Well done Barney :flowers:

What do you get a girl that has worked hard and got herself everything. A sky-dive of course!!!! :biglaugh:

:ohmy: :laugh: Happy birthday to your daughter :flowers:

:GroupHug: :GroupHug: to Ange and Rob - who I've never met either but by all accounts sounds like a top bloke :wink: Maybe we can have lots of Fugees descending on Rob's site singing his praises and tell the nasty bloke to go and get a life :)

Ange that sounds awful, I don't know Rob but I'm assuming since you married him he must be a decent sort. It's hard to imagine why someone would want to be nasty to a decent, ordinary person :unsure:

Thank you :flowers: He is indeed a very decent person. I honestly don't think we know this person, they've just taken a dislike to him and post really rather unpleasant things every now and then. I guess that is the internet/humans for you. There was another guy, in Australia apparently, who did the same, again no idea why, no connection. I recall he threatened that he and his friends would beat Rob up if he went there and they met him :mad: I can only think, since Rob is a really nice guy who is friendly to everyone, that it's envy on their part. I can't think why else they would do it, but he's successful and popular and I guess not everyone likes that. It certainly leaves a horrid feeling though.

morning. thank god for alarms on mobile phones as my electricity went off in the night. It came back on again 5 mins ago. I have spent the morning sat in the dark in my office, reading by candle light. it was rather peacefull but being without internet was a bit boring. Now i am playing catch up on work :wacko:

Ahhhh this explains why I had to harvest my own peas :rolleyes: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: