UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

June R M F

Wendbert

Have spent this afternoon and evening worrying about my dad who went to the dr's this afternoon at 4:30 and they called an ambulance and whisked him straight in to hospital :ohmy: nothing to do with what he went there for :unsure:

Mum has just called to say they are keeping him in and she will know more tomorrow so will call me then

Hope your dad's okay becks :GroupHug:

Can we please have some positive Fugee thoughts - Rob's waiting to hear back about some work. It's stuff we were hoping to get in a while back. The money would really help out. Thanks :flowers:

Good thoughts for Rob - nice bloke that he is! :flowers:

Ever been so tired you want to cry? I think I maybe have just hit that wall :wacko:

Yup, been there done that. Hope a good night's sleep has resolved that for you :GroupHug:

Morning Fugees! :wavey:

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hope you get some news on your Dad today Joshnbecks :flowers:

Good luck with Rob's job Ange :flowers:

Amy, I'm in the tired club too, it's horrible. Hope you had a lovely night's sleep.

Jake has been pooing on the bedroom floor nearly every night lately. He's never been keen on going in the back garden and goes through phases where he just plain won't go out. We go for a late walk every night now but he still poos in the house. When I tried to get him in the garden last night so I could have an early night I reached for his collar (gently of course) and he went for me, which I never, ever would have thought he would be capable of. He's such a gentle little dog, I was really upset that I had upset him :mecry: I'm so fed up and I don't know what I'm doing wrong with him. What with one thing and another I feel like leaving my clothes on a beach and running away to start a new life at the minute. Sigh.

Anyway, onward and downward, sorry for whinging. Have a lovely day everyone :flowers:

morning. the sun is shining again but a big black cloud is looming so not sure what the day will be today

Jules, I used to have the same problems with Lee my greyhound. He didnt even mind going in the garden before bed time, but would still poo in the house overnight. I decided to confine him to a smaller, easier to clean area for night times and his bed was moved to the utility room at bed time. From about 8pm onwards now he paces about waiting for his bed to go down in his own room, and very rarely does anything over night. I know most people dont like to shut the dogs away, but in Lees case, he prefers a smaller confined area to the whole run of the house

What with one thing and another I feel like leaving my clothes on a beach and running away to start a new life at the minute. Sigh.

Can I come with you? Life gets overwhelming sometimes.

:GroupHug: :GroupHug: :GroupHug: to you. Hope things improve for you and everyone else having a hard time.

:wavey:

Lots of fugee woes this morning :(

joshnbecks - hope everything is ok with your Dad :GroupHug:

Amy - Hope you had a good sleep and are feeling better this morning :GroupHug:

Abby - sending healing thoughts for your poorly shoulder

Gentle :GroupHug: for poorly Snoops

Ange - keeping everything crossed for Rob's work

Have just disturbed two prowlers in next doors garden, dogs barked and i shot out rounders bat in hand dogs traling behind, and hubby? hes in bed snoring and blissfully unaware that the dogs just raised the roof six feet :rolleyes: bless him
:ohmy: Scary stuff!

Jake has been pooing on the bedroom floor nearly every night lately. He's never been keen on going in the back garden and goes through phases where he just plain won't go out. We go for a late walk every night now but he still poos in the house. When I tried to get him in the garden last night so I could have an early night I reached for his collar (gently of course) and he went for me, which I never, ever would have thought he would be capable of. He's such a gentle little dog, I was really upset that I had upset him :mecry: I'm so fed up and I don't know what I'm doing wrong with him. What with one thing and another I feel like leaving my clothes on a beach and running away to start a new life at the minute. Sigh.

Anyway, onward and downward, sorry for whinging. Have a lovely day everyone :flowers:

:GroupHug: I know how you feel, we've been through similar with most of ours at one point or another, especially Begley. Is he uncomfortable outside? Perhaps he doesn't feel secure enough out there to let his guard down and poo. At one point I took to carrying Begley out to the garden and sitting on the bench feeding him chicken just to give him the idea that the garden wasn't a terrible place. I agree with Helly that a confined space might help too :flowers:

Erm I don't really have any facts random or otherwise to add. Still feeling happy and quite full of energy which I'm surprised at given how rubbish I felt all last week. Am hoping this means I can actually get some things done this weekend rather than sleeping through it :rolleyes:

Maybe we should form a tired club. Sadly still feeling knackered and have a lab to bath n brush after work tonight . Tomorrow I intend to do nothing after work and will make sure I get myself an early night.

:GroupHug: still thinking of Snoopy hope he feels better soon.

thanks for the well wishes for my dad, seems his heart is beating way to fast and is having to be slowed down :unsure: they are doing loads of tests mum wasn't any the wiser as to why or what it could be etc.

Wait and see....

Am going to have to do double shifts at work as my dad is off - he works the mornings and I work the afternoon - be a shock to the system!