UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

June R M F

Wendbert

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Morning :wavey:

RMQ: Am I the only Fugee that can make a bottle of wine last three nights? :unsure: :laugh:

I can make one last for weeks, due to only having a glass of it and then not drinking the rest so having to chuck it away :rolleyes:

Work has been hard to come by recently but my OH landed a short contract last week and was dead chuffed. We had a lovely weekend thinking that things had turned a corner financially. It's his first day today and his Crohn's has flared up :( He's insisted on going in and left on the early train to London and will be away all week. I am really quite worried about him, he will end up in some hospital miles from home I just know it :(

I'm sorry to whinge so early in the day. I'm going to pull myself together in a minute.

Sending lots of positive thoughts for your OH and a :GroupHug: for you.

I am at work and it's soooo boring. As of next wednesday, I am officially finished here as I'm being made redundant. We were supposed to be on garden leave from today as there is nothing for us to do, but we were told to come in, "just in case" :angry:

Co-worker and I are planning breakfast breaks, long lunch breaks and then I'll go early today and he'll come in late tomorrow.

Morning everyone :wavey:

Haven't posted much of late but have been reading the posts. Please take :( :) :flowers: :GroupHug: as needed.

I can't believe it's June already, the year is disappearing so quickly :ohmy:

Hope everyone has a good start to the month, the sun is shining and it's gonna be a lovely day :biggrin:

Edited: I've made the first page :partytime:

Edited by rufus the wonderdog

Morning.

Sorry to hear about Wendys job and Jules OH's illness :GroupHug:

I have had the first ever child free weekend. T'was dead weird sending them to their Dad's :mecry:

I am skinter than a skint thing with no money. Not entitled to Income support cos he's paying maintenance of £400 per month. Given that my mortgagte alone is double that how the hell am I supposed to manage?

AND I have a funny skin taggy type mole thing on my back thats gone manky and funny. Sigh.

Morning.

Sorry to hear about Wendys job and Jules OH's illness :GroupHug:

I have had the first ever child free weekend. T'was dead weird sending them to their Dad's :mecry:

I am skinter than a skint thing with no money. Not entitled to Income support cos he's paying maintenance of £400 per month. Given that my mortgagte alone is double that how the hell am I supposed to manage?

AND I have a funny skin taggy type mole thing on my back thats gone manky and funny. Sigh.

Sorry, no suggestions re cash but have a :GroupHug: I think you need to get your mole/ skin tag loked at. :GroupHug: