UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

June R M F

Wendbert

:GroupHug: JoshnBecks. Hope you have some reassuring news soon.

Mrs B I relate to you - I know that I am a 'proper' size 12 - 14 depending on tops or bottoms and if I can fit into a 10 it's just a complete lie of a size because I know I'm not, so don't try and make me feel any better by making me fit into a fat size 10.

Yay!

You have expressed my thoughts beautifully. I wouldn't care, but I only just scrape into the 'healthy BMI range'.

RMF. Drinking Diet Coke. Haven't had one for yonks.

And, very unusually, suitable attired to be run over by a bus.

ooh no I did'nt I was at the shaft :ninja:

You are a l-a-d-y. You therefore multi-task. :D

Sending behaving Michael thoughts. :wacko:

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ever been so tired you want to cry? I think I maybe have just hit that wall :wacko:

:GroupHug:

I know that feeling well I hope you feel less tiredy soon. I had a couple of days off the board as I am tired out too. Up a bit later tonight as Snoops has woken up and is not ready to go up to bed yet bless him. I know I'm making a rod for my own back, but hey ho he is 17. :wub:

Ever been so tired you want to cry? I think I maybe have just hit that wall :wacko:

Sounds like you need a :GroupHug: Amy. Hope it's nothing a good night's sleep can put to right :unsure:

I think I have a problem with a nerve in or around my shoulder :rolleyes: I've been getting pins and needles there for days and since yesterday it is throbbing and getting sore and being generally a pain in the ass every time I lift or pull something (i.e. pints girls, just pints :wink: ) . It is very uncomfortable.

Kazz, hope Snoopy is okay :wub:

Not surprised with the hours you've been working and then doing lots of stuff at weekends Amy. Have some you time. Switch off from things and just chill. :flowers:

Kazz what's the matter with Snoops? Hope the little man is ok. :GroupHug:

Oooooh CT. Exciting. :wub:

Ange hope Rob gets the work. :GroupHug: Thinking positive thoughts.

Becks hope your dad is ok. :GroupHug:

Not surprised with the hours you've been working and then doing lots of stuff at weekends Amy. Have some you time. Switch off from things and just chill. :flowers:

Kazz what's the matter with Snoops? Hope the little man is ok. :GroupHug:

I can't post it on here Michelle if that makes sense. :flowers: If you are still on same number I have for you I will call you tomorrow and not say whos dog it was but tell you what the matter is with Snoops.

Joshnbecks - Hope your Dad is ok :GroupHug:

Ange - Have everything crossed that Rob gets the work. And from reading back you need a big :GroupHug:

I've been quite busy the last few days and it all caught up on me today. I'm shattered and hip is really sore. I'm hoping it improves pdq as OH and I are going away for a few days on Sunday.

I know I've missed out on loads of people but have been thinking of you all.

I can't post it on here Michelle if that makes sense. :flowers: If you are still on same number I have for you I will call you tomorrow and not say whos dog it was but tell you what the matter is with Snoops.

Can't post it on here? Do you mean you are choosing not to post it here as I'm not aware of anyone preventing you from posting :wacko:

Can't post it on here? Do you mean you are choosing not to post it here as I'm not aware of anyone preventing you from posting :wacko:

Snow, I can't. :flowers:

I have full posting rights. I do I know :flowers: I just feel for the person whos dog attacked Snoops. She feels like s*** right now. Snoops is mending albeit slowly. I am just respecting this person if that makes sense? I know I would feel pretty crap if one of mine did that.

I hope now you understand why I will not post full details.