UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

June R M F

Wendbert

The garden is on 3 levels, 125 feet long by 50 feet at its widest point,

Can I come and squat in your garden? [i don't mean squatting for a poo i case you wondered]

RMF] I have pants. They are pink.

My cat Rosie has cancer in his mouth [yes he is a boy calle Rosie] I've been keeping an eye on it but its now making him sneeze a lot and theres blood, and his eye is constantly watering. He's eating and purring still but I think its time we let him go. He's 14. :mecry:

RMF 2. I have had a fake tan disaster. My legs are orange and patchy. This is funny but I can wear jeans.

My daughter thought it was a good idea to spray some on her arm [from knuckles to elbow, one arm only] Unlike me she cannot wear jeans on her arms. This is very funny :laugh:

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My cat Rosie has cancer in his mouth [yes he is a boy calle Rosie] I've been keeping an eye on it but its now making him sneeze a lot and theres blood, and his eye is constantly watering. He's eating and purring still but I think its time we let him go. He's 14. :mecry:

:GroupHug: so sorry :GroupHug:

RMF 2. I have had a fake tan disaster. My legs are orange and patchy. This is funny but I can wear jeans.

My daughter thought it was a good idea to spray some on her arm [from knuckles to elbow, one arm only] Unlike me she cannot wear jeans on her arms. This is very funny :laugh:

:ohno02: :ohno02:

sorry to hear about Rosie :GroupHug:

the grass in my garden has reached unprecedented heights

as I haven't been able to cut it for the last 2 weeks, it now starting to seed

and is about 3 feet high :(

you may get lost in the grass Mel

RMF - does any recognise this advert ??

Itching ?

Thrush ?

Discomfort ?

Yes its that bloody advert for ladies wot need to apply cream, not that i have

a problem with the ad, but why do they put it on at flipping teatime!!!! :rolleyes:

I am cold.

I am having another go at Mum's paperwork. I decided that the only answer is to eat my way through it - not eat the actual paperwork :( but eat while I'm doing it.

I'd get on with it faster if I didn't have to stop and have a good bawl every now and again.

:GroupHug:

:GroupHug: For Mel and Rosie and Shadow and Jazz. Not read back very far today, so :GroupHug: for anyone I've missed. Had a rough nights sleep last night so snatched a couple of ours earlier on.

Snoops has gone back to sleep with the GSDs on their big bed bless him :wub:

:GroupHug: Barbara :GroupHug:

Ouch Laura :GroupHug:

:GroupHug: Jazz

Melp, I'm very sorry to hear about Rosie :GroupHug:

I was looking at the lying down game groups on facebook last night after you mentioned them. Very funny :laugh:

Helen, why is your day monumental? Good luck, if needed :flowers:

Nige, you could always forward the original email with a polite "just wanted to check you'd received my enquiry" sort of message, in case the original message or their reply, went astray? Lots of emails disappear into cyberspace. I know I've had irate messages via Oldies Club before because they've not received a reply to an email - but I've never received their email :(

Good luck finding a rescue hedgehog. We found one in our garden recently, which I've called Hedge :rolleyes: (Rob gave it some daft name which he couldn't remember the next day so I won!). He/she is very cute - and I was amazed at how loud they were :wub: :wub:

Sorry to hear about Rosie cat :GroupHug: and :GroupHug: for Shadow as well.

I have only 4 giant snails left, all others having shuffled off due to old age. One huge one and 3 ickle-ish ones who never grew much and are only 3 x garden snail size. One of the ickle ones has just laid a clutch of eggs, looks like about 80 of them. I am not going to hatch any out.

I knew I forgot stuff on my previous post :rolleyes:

Well done Phebe for helping the lost dog :flowers: and well done Melf and dogs :flowers: (Rob would have snored through it all too :laugh: ).

Thanks for all the good wishes for Rob's potential work, much appreciated :flowers: He has just confirmed some ongoing work, which is fantastic :elefant: :mecry: :elefant: It won't instantly make everything ok but it will help a great deal. We're still waiting to hear on some other stuff, including his doing a second DVD, so keep with the positive thoughts if you don't mind :flowers: I'm so proud of him :wub:

Nige, if your grass is that long, maybe you need sheep rather than a hedgehog? :unsure: :laugh:

I yam in a can't be arsed mood. So much to do and I am glued to the sofa :rolleyes: I should eb either cleaning, stripping wall paper, cleaning, gardening, tidying, cleaning, dog training, cleaning or cleaning.

Melps - so sorry that Rosie is not well :GroupHug:

I went to meet the Aberyswyth Dog Training Club t'other night who have the Oldies as their charity this year. Saw some dogs doing their course tests. Made my louts look even more loutish :worried_anim: Thank doG I didn't take them with me!

I love stripping wallpaper, its the best thing in the world, but addictive lol It would kill me now, but worth the pain

ive won a pink sat nav case, now then, shall I go the whole hog and put on the pink steering wheel cover and the pink poodle nodding dog, or put them in an auction, would anyone want them lol

:

Nige, you could always forward the original email with a polite "just wanted to check you'd received my enquiry" sort of message, in case the original message or their reply, went astray? Lots of emails disappear into cyberspace. I know I've had irate messages via Oldies Club before because they've not received a reply to an email - but I've never received their email :(

Good luck finding a rescue hedgehog. We found one in our garden recently, which I've called Hedge :rolleyes: (Rob gave it some daft name which he couldn't remember the next day so I won!). He/she is very cute - and I was amazed at how loud they were :wub: :wub:

Ange I will do, i'll leave it till next week, then dig out the emails from my sent items

and send a gentle reminder.

Not sure the sheep would be a good idea, I mean the fox might like the idea

of dining in, but the farmer wouldn't.....