UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

June R M F

Wendbert

Are you pregnant abby? :unsure:

Hello :wavey:

:laugh: thats what I thought but I didn't want to say as I am usually right about those things :unsure: :laugh:

Mr T says, seeing as you called him handsome, not pretty .......

DSC00838.jpg

and

Do you make very nice pilchard cake?

Mr T :wub: :wub: come and see me instead :biggrin: :elefant:

RMF: I miss Simon ... two whole days since I've not seen him *blub* :laugh: good training for when he moves to Kent in Oct though ... and for when he goes on tour in a couple/few years ... ADVANCE WARNING!!!!! In 2/3 years time I will be a MISERABLE HORRIBLE COW for a few months at a time :laugh:

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Mr T says, seeing as you called him handsome, not pretty .......

DSC00838.jpg

and

Do you make very nice pilchard cake?

Extremely handsome :wub: And I've never tried but if your Mum wants me to try so you have some for your holidays, I'll give it a lash

Hello, its been quite a while since I visited.

Yesterday I had bad news, today I thought long and hard about the dark side I have been for the last few months. I had a pm from Abby a few weeks ago, thanks to that PM, today has been a turning point.

Abby :flowers: thank you!

:biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: I'm so so pleased to hear that. Tis all down to your good self though :cool:

Are you pregnant abby? :unsure:

:ohmy: I knew I shouldn't have mentioned anything :glare: . That's a NO, by the way.

So Abby is getting a quad bike :speak_cool:

Now that's not a bad idea :laugh:

:GroupHug: For you and your dad, Becks. I hope he's home again and better really soon.

We have been reading Turgid Ruuras (huh? sp?) book about Calming Signals. We are now both yawning and stretching at every little thing :rolleyes:

Snow, that sounds like Rob's idea of a good meal out. When we have some cash we might have to venture over. Never been to WB I don't think, is it nice?

Yes it's a small market town midway between Calne & Swindon, there's a lovely old stilted "Town Hall" which is now a museum (free to look round) some nice shops & theres quite a few charity shops too but I like that lol 2 spiritual/ethnic/holisticy type shops with incense and jewelry etc. and a bit up the Rd is a nice lake to walk round. They do the all you can eat at lunchtime too and then it's only £10 per person.

:GroupHug: Abby :GroupHug: I thought you were pregnant too. I was very tired when I was and did not want ot cook at all :laugh:

Pants - When I was in the riding school, I was wearing a pink vest top and pink jodphurs. It was a bit too much pink really, even for me :ohmy:!!!! So I whizzed off my joddies in the car park and whizzed on some cropped jeans. I was only in my pants for a very short time and I don't think the horses minded :laugh: :laugh:

did anyone else watch the Conspiracy Files program on July 7th this evening

http://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/b00lkp01

I am amazed and somewhat scared that there are seemingly a lot of people who really believe it was the Government / secret service plot and the bombs were placed by the "authorities"

That said I do think a full Public inquiry should have been held if for nothing else to shut down such theories ( some of which are soooo far out there it really is scary people buy into them )

Hello fugeepeeps.

Hugs for poorly folks and freinds or relations of poorly folks.

I'm meeting a man tomorrow and I'm very nervous. God knows why, its not like I've never met one before :wacko: [ and its only for a coffee, an hour tops]

:GroupHug: Abby :GroupHug: I thought you were pregnant too. I was very tired when I was and did not want ot cook at all :laugh:

Being tired and not wanting to cook is preutty normal for me these days :laugh: Hazards of the job...

Melps - Is this 'Archie's Dad'? Just be your lovely self and it'll be fun :wink:

Yes it's a small market town midway between Calne & Swindon, there's a lovely old stilted "Town Hall" which is now a museum (free to look round) some nice shops & theres quite a few charity shops too but I like that lol 2 spiritual/ethnic/holisticy type shops with incense and jewelry etc. and a bit up the Rd is a nice lake to walk round. They do the all you can eat at lunchtime too and then it's only £10 per person.

Sounds cool, we'll have to venture over at some point :)