June R M F

Wendbert

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:GroupHug: for Owls mum

:) for owlblokes mum, glad shes better.

Walking Izzie this morning and we were joined by a lovely black lab bitch with no owner. The girls had a great time chasing each other and wrestling but after 10 minutes there was still no owner and i was about to phone number on her collar. Then in the distance i could hear someone calling so we set off and found Poppys owner. Turned out they had finished their walk when she decided to leg it :rolleyes: , he thought she'd run off down another path and onto the lanes and was frantically searching for her but she'd gone the other way and met us :laugh: Poor bloke, dont think he knew whether to hug her or lecture her :laugh:

Greys mum, so glad he went peacefully :GroupHug:

p.s. I asked about the dog that had gone missing from an office on Friday and thankfully she was found by someone and handed into the police station, from where she was claimed :)

Excellent, and thanks for finding out and letting us know :flowers:

We had some rain last night and it's a bit fresher today with a goodly breeze up here on the hill. Been to the park, and all dogs were having a fun time in the stream. I would have been head first in the water as well if I hadn't grabbed hold of a tree. A hefty bulldog threw Wispa at me which was ouch, as she is very hard with no fat. Wispa then threw the bulldog at me, which was like being slugged by a breeze block wrapped in a duvet. :wacko:

Have been watching Wiggle on webcam :wub:

The Two Allan's have split up :( Going into Bath in a while to meet up with Allan No.2 and have coffee and a wander around the shops.

Sorry to hear that. Hope they are both coping OK.

The Two Allan's have split up :( Going into Bath in a while to meet up with Allan No.2 and have coffee and a wander around the shops.

Oh thats a shame :(

I have nothing to do and am trying to look busy.

Thats sounds familiar :laugh:

Its nearly lunchtime!!

:GroupHug: 's to them both - and you too :GroupHug:

On the topic of pants I need some more white ones as I am living in my white linen trousers for work at the mo and only have 2 white pairs ... all the rest have patterns on/are dark so I have to wear looooooooooooong t-shirts ... of which there are also a finite number which are suitable for work :rolleyes:

In any case that is enough pants waffle :laugh:

Edited by sparkle