UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

June R M F

Wendbert

The Two Allan's have split up :( Going into Bath in a while to meet up with Allan No.2 and have coffee and a wander around the shops.

:GroupHug:

pants pants and more pants - I love my pants I buy La Senza girlie boxer shorts with silly sayings on them!!!

when I went for my bridesmaid dress alteration fitting I didn't think about the case of pants...and went to a lovely very poshly fitted out place with people wot spoke proper like and removed my jeans to disply bright green boxers with a picture of a duck on them and the words "quackers about you" on them....

Luckily the dress maker lady laughed loudly and said she thought they were fab, before my sister could berate me for not *dressing properly*

I wore the same pants on her wedding day!!!

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

back from day 2 of the Doggie Do where Mark , Aisling , Wendy and I ( assisted by Noah, Wiggle and Sir H ) have raised over the 2 days

*snip*

andHuge thank you to Mary Murtle who donated a lot of the lovely items on our Tombola today

My pleasure HLGS - hope they went done ok....or if not that your house will smell lovely for a very long time!!

Sorry I couldn't make it, after only a couple of hours sleep I nipped back to bed for a quick nap after dropping ben at the airport and over slept :mecry:

(Mark - this time he's gone to France to ride La Marmotte...he is mad!!!)

Sorry to hear about the two Allans Wendy :( :GroupHug:

when I went for my bridesmaid dress alteration fitting I didn't think about the case of pants...and went to a lovely very poshly fitted out place with people wot spoke proper like and removed my jeans to disply bright green boxers with a picture of a duck on them and the words "quackers about you" on them....

Luckily the dress maker lady laughed loudly and said she thought they were fab, before my sister could berate me for not *dressing properly*

I wore the same pants on her wedding day!!!

:biglaugh: :biglaugh:

I knew it! I havent even got the 2nd back seat down yet after having a full car, and im picking a load of stuff up for charity tonght lol My back seats rarely go up. The parcel shelf I took off the day I got it and no doubt wont go back on till the day I take it back lol

I've just realised that today is Tuesday, not Wednesday :wacko:

It's not just me then! We rushed off to the post office earlier as we had a load of stuff to send out and we managed to get there just before 1 (which is early closing on Wednesdays). It wasn't until the guy mentioned closing at 5 that I realised I was a day ahead :blush: I blame it on the weather. Rob never knows what day it is but I usually do!

Afternoon. I fell asleep whilst watching the tennis last night. The crowd woke me up about 10.20 so I thought I'd go to bed for a 10 minute nap then that way would feel better. The next thing I knew was the alarm going off this morning. It's this weather.

Sorry to hear mummyowl isn't getting better. Hope the test helps them to find out what the matter is and they can get treating her quickly. :GroupHug:

Pleased other owl lady is feeling better and will be home soon.

ange - thanks for letting us know the dog was reunited with the owner. Phew.

Sorry the 2 Allans have split up.

Jazz remember to pick up your lamp. I'll forget by 6.30 :rolleyes:

2 work days left and then we're off :biggrin:

Back from a lovely afternoon with Allan No.2. He's doing ok but feeling pretty bad as it was his decision to end things. They'd been together for over 4 years but so far are remaining friends, so hopefully that will continue.

Had coffee and cake in Starbucks and a wander round the shops. Was nice :wink:

:GroupHug: Abby

Perhaps you should share it then :wink:

:D Nice try. Tis very tempting *sigh* but I can't. Not just yet.

Fugees don't mind being asked for a bit of sympathy and a virtual hug for stuff they don't know what it's about, do you? Would tell if I could. Will soon, I promise :unsure: Tis a lovely secret but as I say today I am quite bothered by aspects of it :sad02: