UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

June R M F

Wendbert

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

morning all. Lissie was doing her barking and anything to get my attention for breakfast. I put my hand under the table where she was (why do I do that! I should know by now!!) yes, she barked and jumped up, smashing my hand under the wooden table. I swore, lots

I did take a piccy of my bare legs. I have to get ready to go out. Ill put it on manky parts later lol

Continuing the pants theme, I'm so disorganised at the minute I had to grad mine off the clothes horse and dry them with the hairdryer this morning :rolleyes:

Thinking good thoughts for MummyOwl :GroupHug:

Tess is barking her head off while I am out at work again :(

Morning :wavey:

Will be Wigglewatching for you Wendbert :)

Hope they can find out what is wrong with Mummy Owl and she feels better very soon :GroupHug:

Good news about Owlbloke's mum :)

:GroupHug: for you Phebe with all this to cope with

Can I go to work in just my pants please :unsure:
I was at the riding stables carpark in my pants yesterday :huh:

Mr Hazell definitely seems to have started a trend :rolleyes:

Not sure what Mrs C-T's employers are going to think of her working in only her pants :unsure:

Jazz - you need to take care of yourself :GroupHug:

Will have a peek in manky parts thread later :D

Hope everyone has an OK day :)

Morning

I was having a lovely lie on this morning, cos Andy was too (in fact he still is) when next door started drilling something. He might as well have been drilling my headboard for the fright I got. They now have a lovely new satellite dish installed. Would it be mean to wish for really bad signal - just for one day :ph34r_anim:

I'm off Wiggle watching :wub:

Morning.

We've had weird weather the last few mornings. REALLY heavy, fast rain for a while and then it just stops and eventually the sun comes out and looks as though today will be another hot day. The rain was so hard early this morning that it was coming in through the window in the spare room, all over the wide window ledge and things on the desk. I had to come down and check the front garden wasn't flooding again. If it's trying to clear the air and make it a bit less muggy, it's not working :(

My friend thank you all for your hugs and kind thoughts yesterday. Her old lad slipped away to the bridge peacefully and with dignity while she gave him a cuddle. He even put himself in the right position for the vet to do his job. She said he was sooooooo ready to go.

I would trip over my boobies if I only went to work in my pants :laugh: :mecry: Probably give all of my peeps something to laugh at or a heart attack!!!!! :ohmy:

Lots of speedy recovery thoughts for mummyowl :GroupHug: and glad to read that blokesmummyowl is feeling better. :flowers:

It was misty here earlier, but the sun has burnt it off and it is a tad warm now!!!

Edited by greys mum