UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

June R M F

Wendbert

MummyOwl, please better soon. And the other Owly one ......... :)

I have just done my Amazon Order on PeasyFundraising. Mind you, I was so tired, that I re-entered myself as a new Ship To Address. :wacko:

Does anyone think I am awake enough to risk buying a PDA car charger thingy ...... :unsure:

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

V concerned again for Mummy Owl. She still can't eat properly, her lungs are still not clear and no one can work out why. On Weds she is to have a bronchioscopy to look inside her lungs, which sounds rather horrible but she says she will be heavily sedated.

hope the cameras in her lungs find the answer for you and she is feeling better very soon :GroupHug:

Kazz, careful you dont get all wrinkly in the hottub. :laugh: I hope you got some pics on the beach today. :)

I have loads, but not sure if we have the portable thingy with us to download them :unsure: Men!!!

I watched it for the first time in years :( (don't get me started)

bvut really enjoyed blur, had to turn over the bbc3 when they said the

Prodigy were rocking out, i love the Prodigy, the were effing brilliant !!!

Got any pics of Snoops :wub: :wub: paddling for us then missus.....

Sent Dave to look in the laptop bag.

Nope, no download thingy, but Dave had plan B :wink: :laugh:

Does anyone think I am awake enough to risk buying a PDA car charger thingy ...... :unsure:

Was about to do PEasyFundraising PDA car charger thingy on EBay, but I can't work out compatability from the description so I've had to send a message.

Well that's one task that won't be crossed off my "to do" list tonight.

Mrs B meant to say i read your email today , I was not ignoring you its just an email address I don't use very often but Its attached to here still ( really should replace it )

I will pass it on to Mark to deal with as a) its more up his street and b) I am currently reviewing and rewriting surgical protocols with my new volunteer vet and my head is already at bursting point

I was having a long converstation with a vet about ovariohysterectomy ( spaying ) female dogs and we got onto the the subject of midline vs flank spays , it was then I had to tell him I have no veternairy training as he was about to lose me :laugh:

you need to write a book , your table could get an mention and you would have to include the story about the man with the self heating wellies as well :jumpy:

Oh my goodness, I had completely forgotten about Cynllo Morgan and his extraordinary inventions, the electric wellies and the steamdriven electric cattle fence. Definitely a man ahead of his time. Who knows what might have happened if his family hadn't banned him from inventing stuff after he blew up the kitchen and caused a fire. Maybe he would have gone ahead and discovered free energy for all, maybe we would all be whizzing down the road in solar powered wellies and wouldn't need cars any more. Or maybe he would have accidentally blown Ceredigion clean away from the rest of Wales and wedged it firmly on to the east coast of Ireland. We will never know :unsure:

Redditchlady, I got your message and will call you tomorrow :wink:

All is quiet here, after I finally found the off switch for the pointer and the volume control for the puli :rolleyes:

Mrs B meant to say i read your email today , I was not ignoring you its just an email address I don't use very often but Its attached to here still ( really should replace it )

I will pass it on to Mark to deal with as a) its more up his street and b) I am currently reviewing and rewriting surgical protocols with my new volunteer vet and my head is already at bursting point

I was having a long converstation with a vet about ovariohysterectomy ( spaying ) female dogs and we got onto the the subject of midline vs flank spays , it was then I had to tell him I have no veternairy training as he was about to lose me :laugh:

Sorry! I have a terrible feeling I sent you an e-mail instead of a PM - if that makes sense.

Obviously I just assumed you were ignoring me. :laugh:

I know I can't rush these things but Tigger and Daisy are back at the Vets on Friday .............. Daisy is primarily interested in eating the Vet whole, but as long as Mr B is with me to hold Tigger, I can keep Daisy's teeth pointing in the right direction, while bending the Vet's ear on all things DogStar. :)

I am now off to bed, having not crossed off quite as many "to do's" as I should have done!

Oh my goodness, I had completely forgotten about Cynllo Morgan and his extraordinary inventions, the electric wellies and the steamdriven electric cattle fence. Definitely a man ahead of his time. Who knows what might have happened if his family hadn't banned him from inventing stuff after he blew up the kitchen and caused a fire. Maybe he would have gone ahead and discovered free energy for all, maybe we would all be whizzing down the road in solar powered wellies and wouldn't need cars any more. Or maybe he would have accidentally blown Ceredigion clean away from the rest of Wales and wedged it firmly on to the east coast of Ireland. We will never know :unsure:

As much as his storys amused me I can understand his familys ban :laugh:

Still thinking loads of positive thoughts for Mummy Owl and Mummy Owlbloke. Your stories really make me laugh.

Thanks for the suggestions regarding my old computer. I have solved the problem.

Think I'll be on time for the photo competition - deadline is September :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

V concerned again for Mummy Owl. She still can't eat properly, her lungs are still not clear and no one can work out why. On Weds she is to have a bronchioscopy to look inside her lungs, which sounds rather horrible but she says she will be heavily sedated.

Very sorry to hear that Phebe :GroupHug: Hope they can work out what is wrong and how to treat it.

Mummy Owlbloke is doing rather better and is expected to be home in a couple of days.

That's good news :flowers:

p.s. I asked about the dog that had gone missing from an office on Friday and thankfully she was found by someone and handed into the police station, from where she was claimed :)

:GroupHug: for mummyowl and sending her lots of get better thoughts, good news about mummyowlbloke though.

Di, fingers crossed for your dad and hoping for the all clear

Mrs B, I have a self imposed 9.30 pm curfew for online shopping otherwise it takes too long and I buy the wrong stuff :laugh:

I don't know what was going on last night but Dex was up and down the stairs several times and random barking. He didn't want a wee cos he just shoves his nose in my face to wake me up then. I am tired :wacko:

:GroupHug: mummyowl. I do hope she feels better soon.

Ange, and Andrea, thanks for your help. I kind of think its enthusiasm to play.

I'll deffo be after advice at the weekend. (I cant believe its come round at last)

Today I'll be skipping like a kid, cos I'm excited to be camping soon.