UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

May R M F

Wendbert

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ah - this will be where everyone went last night :mecry:

Were you left behind in April when everyone else had already gone to May? :unsure: (and, can I have a go on your Tardis... :laugh: )

Happy Mayday everyone. Sumer is icumen in. Lhude sing cuccu!

Munchkin 1 has been here since 6.45 am (apparently he's been up since 5.00am!!) . He's had his Pingu dvd on since 7.00, eaten 2 rounds of cheese and crackers, wrecked my mobile, having tried to connect it to the Internet several times and he's now trying to reassemble it. I've just made myself a strong cup of coffee (and I never drink coffee) it's going to be a l-o-n-g day. :wacko:

Happy May everyone :flowers:

Funeral went well Dad got a good send off - so many of his friends were there and wee had a "few" drinks after to celebrate his life :flowers:

Daughter had been poorly with tonsilitis all week and showing no signs of geetting better so took her back to dr's who are now testing her for glandular fever -poor darling also has oral and vaginal thrush from the antibiotics and now has to have another kind. She was supposed to be going to France today to meet her boyfriends parents for the first time but I wont let her fly - as her body;s immune system is so low she will pcik up everything on the plane - its such a shame as a weeks holiday would have done her good.

Obviously there has been much kissing the new boyfriend!!! :biggrin:

Munchkin 1 has been here since 6.45 am (apparently he's been up since 5.00am!!) . He's had his Pingu dvd on since 7.00, eaten 2 rounds of cheese and crackers, wrecked my mobile, having tried to connect it to the Internet several times and he's now trying to reassemble it. I've just made myself a strong cup of coffee (and I never drink coffee) it's going to be a l-o-n-g day. :wacko:

my visiting little person is coming with her mum tommorow and on her own next Friday , I am planning to put her in the buggy and take her for a VERY LONG WALK

I have some more In the night garden ready on sky + just in case

oooh my name is iggle piggle.........

25 years ago today, my bridge baby Tanzi was born :lily: the result of an accidental mating of a yorkie and a lhasa apso. She was the only puppy and was originally named Cuckoo as she wasn't meant to be in the "nest"!.

Hope you're having fun at the bridge with Buster & Smirnoff, Tanzi :wub: Still miss you all these years on. :lily:

After thinking about it for years and years :laugh: I'm finally getting my next tattoo tomorrow/later today :unsure: :mellow:

What are you planning to have? Its been about 3 years since I had mine done and Ive ummed and aaahed since about having another done.

Its my last day today!!!

Grandchildren are great :flowers: How old is this one ?

Roxy hasnt reached the point of reassembling phones yet but she copies everything and talks into phones.

When I did my blog entry on her she was just a baby and now at one she is a whole different person who will be leading me into trouble not the other way round.

Letter to my grand daughter

Good morning! I took the opportunity for a lie in! Baby shows no signs of moving yet so another May birthday! OH's birthday is the 12th, Sisters is the 14th and niece's is the 16th!!

going to try and get some washing dry again in the sun but most likely it'll rain later! Enjoy your day everyone!Seeing the midwife this afternoon and hoping baby makes an appearance this weekend while Wayne's here, otherwise he'll be doing a mad rush up the M6 when I go into labour!

Oh boy. May already which means I will shortly be 50. Where did the years go!

Had a crap night as George had a seizure, poor boy. He was fast asleep when it hit as were me and Archie. I shoved Archie into Ruby's room where he stayed all night. I bet she had a terrible nights sleep as she has a smaller bed than me and Archie likes to sleep sideways :rolleyes:

George and me are both washed out this morning and I'm still in my PJ's and trying to decide if Gee is up to a little walk - poor Archie will miss out if we don't go and I can't just take him and leave Gee behind in case he seizes again. Decisions, decisions.