UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

May R M F

Wendbert

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have just had a lovely visit from a fugee and two very handsome black labs :biggrin:

Wendy and the boys came over to see me and brought goodies with them - Wendy's home baked choccy muffins and a bag full of books for me to read.

OH and I supplied Sir H and Wiggle with a large rawhide chew each, which went down very well. Wiggle got to play with OH and a tennis ball :rolleyes:

After a coffee and a nice natter, Wendy and I took the boys down to the river for a nice slow walk - ideal speed for Sir H and me :laugh: Both dogs spent time in the river with Sir H finding a spot to do some wallowing and Wiggle swimming and chasing his Air Kong. The only 'dangerous' bit was when Wiggle left the water and we had to try to escape the inevitable shower :rolleyes: The second part of the walk was along a pathway through a nature reserve which borders the river and Wiggle loved every minute running and chasing the ball and even Sir H found some nice smells to ponder over (thankfully no fox poo :rolleyes: )

Hopefully Wendy will be able to post some piccies later.

I'd just like to say a huge thank you to Wendy and the boys for making the time to come over and see me and for the goodies they brought :flowers: :flowers: :flowers: Also for letting me share their walk, even if it was a bit slow for Wiggle :rolleyes:

PS Hope your back is OK Wendy

Edited by rufus the wonderdog

It's tradition :flowers:

I have just had an M&S prawn layer salad for my lunch. It made me think of Wendy :laugh:

Wendy isnt a prawn !!! Pink she may be but not a prawn.

If she was then the web cam would be used for Prawn movies and its not because I have watched Wiggle and Sir H in thier lounge.

have a great time

I went to post the kitten piccys and it wouldnt let me. I told you they were horrible lol

Ill try later

off to the hospital in a min, see what he will do next, what he will replace lol

Good luck.

When they do cut and shuts or just place me in a new body I may be joining you but I couldnt cope with keep going like you do. You are very brave. :flowers:

I know I havent been round for a while but one of my eldest sons best friends could really do with some thoughts if possible, he is very very poorly in hospital in the intensive care unit, we are all very worried about him at the moment. He is only 15 and a lovely boy. Thanx.

I know I havent been round for a while but one of my eldest sons best friends could really do with some thoughts if possible, he is very very poorly in hospital in the intensive care unit, we are all very worried about him at the moment. He is only 15 and a lovely boy. Thanx.

Good thoughts are not conditional on how often you appear.

I wish him the very best thoughts of recovery :flowers:

Oh Loobie I'm really sorry to hear that. Sending masses of good thoughts to him. :GroupHug:

Shazzy :GroupHug: Hope your daughter hasn't got glanular fever.

Hope the hospital visit goes well Jazz.

Marge have a fantastic weekend.

Hope you're not doing so badly Val. Often think of you and glad you've had a lovely visit from Wendy and the lads.

Fergus has just given me a hell of a turn. He got a piece of dentastix lodged in his mouth.

I hope your son will be ok xxxx

well, been to the hospital

im getting the other knee replaced :partytime: :circle:

im being replaced, bit by bit lol

Jazz, the Bionic Woman! I'm surprised you get through airport security. Pleased for you though - :flowers: :flowers:

Loobie - good thoughts for your son's friend. :flowers:

I hope your son will be ok xxxx

well, been to the hospital

im getting the other knee replaced :partytime: :circle:

im being replaced, bit by bit lol

Gentlemen, we can rebuild her. We have the technology. We have the capability to build the world's first bionic fugee. Jazz will be that fugee. Better than she was before. Better, stronger, faster.

:laugh:

PS Hope your back is OK Wendy

I'm ok, its just a bit painful :flowers: I managed to slip on the stairs this morning and went down them on my bum, so I've got a hurty backside :rolleyes:

It was lovely to see yo Val and thank you fro the boys chews :biggrin: They're both worn out now after their lovely walk. I shall sort through photo's in a bit :biggrin:

It's tradition :flowers:

I have just had an M&S prawn layer salad for my lunch. It made me think of Wendy :laugh:

Ooh, I do like a M&S prawn salad :biggrin: Tesco do a nice one too :wink:

There's something wrong with your stairs Wendy. Didn't they make Sarah twist her ankle once?

I can't face prawns since eating some badduns and being very ill afterwards a couple of years ago.

Jazz pleased you're getting your other knee replaced. Hope you can get it done quickly and things improve a lot for you. :flowers:

Edited by Jacobean

What are you planning to have? Its been about 3 years since I had mine done and Ive ummed and aaahed since about having another done.

Its my last day today!!!

:partytime: for last day and I'll post a pic later :wink:

Missus Yantan - your Georgie boy is a minger :sick01: but please give him a gentle squishy :GroupHug: from me anyway

I've found £10.00 in my trouser pocket. It has been through the wash and ironed.

I'm leaving for the Cotwolds soon, just got to pack the dogs in the car. Have a lovely weekend everyone. :wavey:

Bonus :biggrin: and have a great time :flowers:

Huge :GroupHug: :GroupHug: and good wishes from us :flowers:

:partytime: Jazz

RMF: Today I am mostly being The Secret Holder :ninja:

Even thought I know its May, it's just hit me that its the 1st of May. Would have been Poppy's birthday & gotcha day :( Wiggle gets worried when I get upset so we've had a big cuddle and he's washed away my tears :wub:

:GroupHug:

Sarah, looking forward to seeing your new tattoo :biggrin:

Shazzy, glad to hear your dad got a good send off. Shame that your daughter is too ill to go away but you have to be careful at the moment though. I hope she is better soon.

Yantan and George :GroupHug:

Marge and Keith have a lovely weekend. We want lots of pics. :biggrin:

I'd report it to local police station giving your details and where it was handed in.

Me too.

Loobie, I hope your sons friend is on the road to recovery very soon. :GroupHug:

Great news Jazz :flowers: