UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

May R M F

Wendbert

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Good morning! I took the opportunity for a lie in! Baby shows no signs of moving yet so another May birthday! OH's birthday is the 12th, Sisters is the 14th and niece's is the 16th!!

going to try and get some washing dry again in the sun but most likely it'll rain later! Enjoy your day everyone!Seeing the midwife this afternoon and hoping baby makes an appearance this weekend while Wayne's here, otherwise he'll be doing a mad rush up the M6 when I go into labour!

Id leave baby where it is for as long as possible. It may be uncomfortable but at least quiet. :flowers:

Happy May Day everyone :biggrin: Any fugees going to the Gap Show on Sunday?

I shall be there, can be found at the registration tent. Just got to get the prize bags sorted out and then I think I've got everything done.

I went to the shops and got locked out :rolleyes: The very nice man in the gentswear shop is going to alter my Cov greyhound t shirt for 12pm so that I can wear it this weekend :biggrin: I have too much stuff and not enough bag, or room in the car. I'll have to leave something out. Maybe the dogs? :unsure:

A man asked his wife what she'd like for her Birthday. 'I'd love to be eight again' she replied.

On the morning of her birthday, he arose early and made her a bowl of Coco Pops and jammy toasties! He took her to Alton Towers and put her on every ride in the park:

The Death Slide

The Wall of Fear

The Screaming Monster Roller Coaster

Five hours later she staggered out of the theme park. Her head was reeling and her stomach felt upside down. Right away they went to a McD's where her loving husband ordered her a Happy Meal with extra fries and a refreshing chocolate milkshake.

Then it was off to the movies: the latest Kiddies three hour epic cartoon, a hot dog, popcorn, all the Coke she could drink, her favourite lolly and M&M's! What a fabulous adventure!

Finally she wobbled home with her husband and collapsed onto the bed exhausted. He leaned over his precious wife with a big smile and lovingly asked 'Well dear, what was it like being eight again?'

Her eyes slowly opened and her expression changed to one of total realisation ... 'I meant my dress size, you f**kin' idiot !!!'

The moral of this story: Even when a man is listening, he's still gonna get it wrong.

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

A man asked his wife what she'd like for her Birthday. 'I'd love to be eight again' she replied.

On the morning of her birthday, he arose early and made her a bowl of Coco Pops and jammy toasties! He took her to Alton Towers and put her on every ride in the park:

The Death Slide

The Wall of Fear

The Screaming Monster Roller Coaster

Five hours later she staggered out of the theme park. Her head was reeling and her stomach felt upside down. Right away they went to a McD's where her loving husband ordered her a Happy Meal with extra fries and a refreshing chocolate milkshake.

Then it was off to the movies: the latest Kiddies three hour epic cartoon, a hot dog, popcorn, all the Coke she could drink, her favourite lolly and M&M's! What a fabulous adventure!

Finally she wobbled home with her husband and collapsed onto the bed exhausted. He leaned over his precious wife with a big smile and lovingly asked 'Well dear, what was it like being eight again?'

Her eyes slowly opened and her expression changed to one of total realisation ... 'I meant my dress size, you f**kin' idiot !!!'

The moral of this story: Even when a man is listening, he's still gonna get it wrong.

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: at the joke but oh how true the moral of the story is!!

Just been to Mothercare to buy some Munchkin treats in their Early learning section. Walked out of the door and found about £100 on the ground!!!

The notes were all folded in half and scattered around. I took it back in the shop but couldn't see anyone looking panic stricken in an "I've lost my money" way so I handed it in. I didn't leave my name and address or anything - should I have done? What will Mothercare do with it if no-one claims it?

Shall I sing my rude 1st of May song?

Do you mean:

Hurrah, hurrah, the 1st of May,

outdoor s** begins today!

Cuccu not sing here today, tis bucketing down.

Shazz, glad everything went as you wanted. :GroupHug: for your daughter. Hope it's not glandular fever, it takes so long to go away.

Diss iz Jorj heer. Aye av aye randum mundayn fact.

Ay've bin aye norty boy. Well akkordin tew me mum aye hav. Aye bin raydin da kattz littur tway hay gen. Mum sayz no wunder aye add aye fitt eatin stuff wot cums owt ov hay kattz bottum :sick01:

Shee wunts tew no how aye manigish tew hopen da dore enuff tew skweeze hin. Aye's nut tellin her. Das fore mee tew no han her tew fyn howt :devil:

Just been to Mothercare to buy some Munchkin treats in their Early learning section. Walked out of the door and found about £100 on the ground!!!

The notes were all folded in half and scattered around. I took it back in the shop but couldn't see anyone looking panic stricken in an "I've lost my money" way so I handed it in. I didn't leave my name and address or anything - should I have done? What will Mothercare do with it if no-one claims it?

I'd report it to local police station giving your details and where it was handed in.

At 4:25pm yesterday I did a buy it now on ebay for some mens body spray which was a very good price - 5 mins ago the postman knocked the door with said body spray :ohmy: talk about fast service from the seller!! Not only that but included in the parcel was a free gift - a box of SUGANDHA SHRINGAR insense sticks which smelt lovely even before I lit one... they are just gorgeously scented I am so pleased with the seller - they sell all kinds of stuff mainly Indian but the sort of really diverse items that i really like in a shop - so I have book marked them and will definately use them again!

:GroupHug: For all the bridge babies anniversaries today.

Norty George. Still love you though, hope you're feeling better today. :wub: :wub:

:GroupHug: Shazzy

I've found £10.00 in my trouser pocket :biggrin: It has been through the wash and ironed :unsure:

I'm leaving for the Cotwolds soon, just got to pack the dogs in the car. :wub: Have a lovely weekend everyone. :wavey:

have a great time

I went to post the kitten piccys and it wouldnt let me. I told you they were horrible lol

Ill try later

off to the hospital in a min, see what he will do next, what he will replace lol