UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

May R M F

Wendbert

Hello from the Cotswolds :wavey: We are helping our friends put their tent up, so I came back to the pod to "make some tea" :ninja:

I might have got impatient and set up the WiFi.

This is a fab connection, very fast and no dongle needed. See you all soon, got to go and keep the workers happy. :flowers:

Our pod is called Squirrel :wub:

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hello Marge, Keith, Cherry & Spike :wavey: :wavey:

RMF: I've been cutting the grass. Didn't realise how much it had grown since I last cut it, about 2 weeks ago :unsure: Going to take the boys for their evening walk and then have a quiet evening :biggrin:

:flowers: on the noo knee Jazz, did you get any idea of when it might happen

:GroupHug: Shazzy should your daughter be doing all that snogging with oral thrush :blush02:

Have fun in the Squirrel pod Marge and hounds

Dear Marion Yantan - as your George is a little minger :laugh: can I please send Dex up to you for the weekend. He smells like a blocked drain and I can't tell if he's rolled in something or it's the notorious dobie bowels. I have stuck a stamp on him and will be off to the postbox shortly. If I go to the one in town he can be with you in the morning :biggrin:

I have yomped for miles today thanks to whoever did my tyre :angry: it's about a mile and a half from my owse to the station and the same at the other end to work, so I've done that twice and walked the dogs. I am having a small glass of red to recover :rolleyes:

RM Thought. Is there a call for a noo book 'Great Twonks of the 21st Century', I will do chapter one on ex :axehead: :handjob

Toblie has a very squitty bum and was farting in the showroom like a I don't know what, which managed to reduce me and my fitter Nick to tears of laughter, picture grown up people rating the ferocity and small of farts :rolleyes: thank goodness we didn't have any customers in they would have been gassed :laugh: :laugh:

Good luck with the replacement parts Jazz :flowers:

I beep every time I go through airport security, and got massively serched on the way to gibraltar. You know ... everything out of my bag. You know what i mean girls .... :blush02:

Jazz, to save future embarassment, always pack the rampant rabbit in the suitcase and not the hand luggage :laugh:

I fell asleep watching corrie. when i woke up i thought i had lost a few mins and discovered i was part way through the second episode :laugh: It was a hard day today :laugh:

Missus Tikka I will happily take delivery of Dexter in the morning. Mind you our postman hasn't been well so is pulling a trolley instead of carrying his bag so I expect Dex will arrive in style :laughingsmiley:

I have been voted "numpty of the month" on another forum for the second month in a row :rolleyes:

Ruby is out on a re-union with a very good pal of ours who we haven't seen for 27 years!! I can't go as I cannot leave George in case he fits again. Gary, the old pal, has arranged a dinner at the posh hotel where we all worked and met at originally. He has invited a couple of other people from way back then so Ruby will be having a real walk down memory lane. We used to do some bloody silly things. I cannot believe where the time has gone too.

Ooh nice van Laura. I shall look forward to seeing it kitted out and loaded :flowers:

Missus Tikka I will happily take delivery of Dexter in the morning.

I hope you have a peg, he was still smelling vile as I wedged him into the postbox :laugh:

........so why do I still have a rank dobie in residence on my bed :angry: tis a stinky doppelganger :laugh:

I'm really tired so off to see if I can manage to sleep in the same bed as drain boy. I suspect I will just ...............zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz :sleeping_03anim:

NNx :flowers: