UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

May R M F

Wendbert

Mattie isn't a new Melp dog, I've just filled out the application form thingy thats all. We might not be the right home for her yet. [Hope we are tho :wub: :wub: ]

Ooh exciting!!

Wendy there was a black lab down the park just like Sir H!! He moved in the same way but i didnt see if he did the gay paw waggling :laugh:

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ooh exciting!!

Wendy there was a black lab down the park just like Sir H!! He moved in the same way but i didnt see if he did the gay paw waggling :laugh:

Oh dear lord! Another Sir H :huh: :laugh:

RMF: I needed brown parcel paper but forgot to buy some earlier, then I had a lightbulb moment and found that I did indeed have some already in the cupboard :biggrin:

I have written a letter today. I can't remember the last time I wrote a proper letter as I normally just send an email. I did write it on the PC tho as I can't hold a pen long enough to write much more than a line or two.

I am sitting here coz I can't be arsed to get up and go to bed, even tho it's all clean sheets tonight.

George is fast asleep at my feet and snoring whilst Archie is fast asleep on the sofa next door and from the little yips coming from him is obviously enjoying a nice dream. I shall have to wake them up for bed shortly :rolleyes:

Some evening's I don't wake the boys and they stay down here when I go to bed :laugh:

Oh there's no chance of them staying down here and letting me have my bed to myself. If I did go up without them they would come up later and if I shut the door they would only stand outside and George would scratch at the door and Archie would yip to be in :rolleyes:

Anyway I do need to have George near in case he fits as they nearly always come in the early hours when he is asleep.

I do day dream tho sometimes of being able to spread out in bed :laugh:

I've never bothered with scarlet, have always gone straight to rheumatic fever. Same bug apparently. Twice as a child and once as an adult. :unsure: Hope I have enough immunity by now to clobber it if it drifts my way.

Dont worry Owl we will be hanging garlic round the baby's neck and checking for her reflection in the mirror ! :laugh:

This bootiful boy has been with me five years today :wub:

11-4.jpg

He does of course have a thread in doggie chat (at least I didn't forget like I did with Milly :rolleyes: )

Last night I became the proud owner of my first LCD telly. 'Tis this one. I am finding it quite hard to get the colour as I like it but apart from that it's fab. His name is Tosh.

Edited by merledogs