UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

May R M F

Wendbert

Lots of hugs needed. :GroupHug:

Don't know what an arthro wotsit is but hope it's nothing too invasive and Fi is soon on the mend.

Hope Owl is ok.

Sarah thinking of you and Bear. :wub:

Greg was indeed a surprise.

My 3 have got on like a house on fire today. :wub:

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Georgia has just flooded our bathroom :mad: Little sod tried to flush a nappy down the toilet. Nappies don't go down the toilet, they just sit there and block it while water cascades over the top :mad: She saw this and instead of calling for help just shut the door and wandered off :ohmy: Mr Hazell discovered the mess about 20 minutes later and when we asked Georgia what she'd done she burst into tears and said "I'm scared" :rolleyes:

How else is she going to learn what happens unless she tries it ? She is a piscean and we only learn by doing stuff.

Oh bless her :wub: :wub:

Tonight I am mostly sending :GroupHug: and vibes to Phebe Owl :flowers: and :GroupHug: and healing thoughts to Fi who is in hospital after finally having had her much needed arthroscopy :flowers:

I am also drinking a glass of wine and remembering that this time last year I was unknowingly spending my last ever night with my handsome collie boy :mecry:

Thanks chook, I am OK and feeling better than yesterday. It's been a helluva year since all that happened, feels like 3 years packed into one. But here we are, in nice house with 2 new members of the tribe. One has just sworn at me and turned the air blue only a robo can, and the other nearly managed to nick the toffee muffin I just discovered in the fruit bowl. I have cake :D

Healing thoughts for Fi. Any idea when she is coming out? I can't go and see her as daren't risk going into town with no exhaust.

Wish I was with Kazz though. A big cat vigil - ages since I have done one of those. Remember not to smell too clean, Kazz. A roll in fox poo should do the trick. :laugh:

RMF I have a cursor which is a ladybird. It is really neat.

Phebe :GroupHug:

I am away up the little wooden hill to put my clean PJs on and get into my clean sheets and see if I can shake this blinding headache and sickly feeling wot has been stalking me for days :sick01:

Night all, sweet dreams.

Hope you wake up minus the nedache, Jules.

Michelle, an arthro wotsit is looking inside a joint with a fibro optic camera fingy. In this case it is Fi's knee.

Thanks for kind thoughts, I am really OK. This time last year was a truly horrible time but it's over and done with. All I have to do now is take Chi's ashes to Avebury on the 23rd which was his birthday and meet his bro and my sis and aunt there. We will scatter them as per his request, spend a bit of time together, and then I expect/hope a weight will be lifted from my shoulders.

I am not surprised Georgia was frightened. She would have really upset the scary toilet monster who lurks round the S-bend, and those guys are not to be trifled with.

Morning :tired: I have been up half the night with dire-rear :sick01:

Andrea - hope your poorly toof is sorted this week :flowers:

c1d2efd5ffb590fec83167a223171715.jpg

What a bootiful boy :wub:

I am crocheting :rolleyes:

OMG you are turning into a proper granny :laugh: :D

Georgia has just flooded our bathroom :mad: Little sod tried to flush a nappy down the toilet. Nappies don't go down the toilet, they just sit there and block it while water cascades over the top :mad:

Norty Georgia :ohmy:

Chook :GroupHug:

Did anyone else watch Britains Got Talent? Greg was a surprise!

Yes, wasn't he lush? :wub:

JulesB - hope your sicklyness and nedache are gone now :GroupHug:

Thanks for kind thoughts, I am really OK. This time last year was a truly horrible time but it's over and done with. All I have to do now is take Chi's ashes to Avebury on the 23rd which was his birthday and meet his bro and my sis and aunt there. We will scatter them as per his request, spend a bit of time together, and then I expect/hope a weight will be lifted from my shoulders.

:GroupHug:

:GroupHug: Bear is fine Sarah Chook, my beautiful and much missed Laika, Barney and Daisy will be hoolieing around after those seagulls with him. The bridge beach is full of woofing and running :wub:

Morning :tired: I have been up half the night with dire-rear :sick01:

Morning :wavey:

Off for a shower and then wait for his nibs to get up to see if we are off to the Canine Capers later. He isn't sure if he is needed on site or not yet :rolleyes: I guess it's work though :rolleyes:

Fingers crossed :)

Morning :flowers:

I am cooking liver and also mince and veg with lots of garlic for Spike. It's not a nice smell at the best of times, but at this time of day it's even worse. Everyone else in the house is sleeping :rolleyes:

Has anyone seen my black jeans? I can't find them anywhere :huh:

Edited by houndzrus

Morning.

I came down to find one of the animals had done a big wee on the dining room carpet :angry: Unless it was Ruby :eh:

Just about to dispense George's meds but looking round I can't find the camera but I will take a photo of the 3 of them lined up for cheese as soon as it comes to light.

Shaun on BGT might only have been 17 but I wouldn't mind mothering him in true Mindy fashion :ninja:

:laughingsmiley: at Spike and Cherry :wub: