UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

May R M F

Wendbert

I don't have cake or biscuits either Tiks :(

but I do have vanilla cheesecake and dark chocolate mini Magnums

:whistle: Actually I suppose cheesecake is 'cake' but I never think of it as such :wacko:

I have had a bath in readiness for my night's tv viewing and am about to go and do some studying before Robin Hood starts. It's all go here ya know :rolleyes:

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have been fancying cake all day too. Must be me sugar levels. I haven't given in simply because there is nowt in to give in to :rolleyes: I might make a fruit salad later, that might settle the craving.

I've been in bed for a couple of hours as I came over all knackered. Ruby was complaining that George had been very demanding and a proper pest. I came down to find his water bowl empty, so she got a mouthful about not looking after him properly. All he was asking for was a drink, bless him. He has now drunk his fill and is fast asleep :wub: And she's making the evening meal now for being a numpty.

Do they still make Abby Crunch biscuits :worried_anim:

suggestions for putting on merrangue nests please?

I bought some as they were reduced, but have never bought them before so had to make them up.

ive only ever had them at do's :rolleyes:

Fresh berries and lashings of whipped cream

darn it now I want strawberry and cream merangues and cheesecake :laugh:

Might have to see what pitiful offerings there are in the corner shop

ive done a homecheck and braved tescos as its on the way. I have filled up with petrol ready for friday, so getting organised

id like to say, I hope your sat down .... I picked up jacket potatoes, but put them back :ohmy: and got new potatoes instead :rolleyes:

Ive got a frey bentos pie for tea, I havent had one for years, new potatoes with it yum yum

Bloomin heck!! :ohmy: :laugh:

suggestions for putting on merrangue nests please?

I bought some as they were reduced, but have never bought them before so had to make them up.

ive only ever had them at do's :rolleyes:

Any kind of fruit and maybe some kind of cream yoghurt underneath. I like to fill them with fromage frais and sit strawberries in them. :biggrin: You could use yoghurt, cream, ice cream, etc and fruit such as any berries, grapes, orange/madarins. Possibly even drizzle or mix in some honey? :biggrin:

I have broken a tooth, the second bloody tooth this week! I MUST stop grinding my teeth. :( Good job I have an apointment at the dentist on wednesday. :rolleyes: If this one lasts that long. Half of the tooth is hanging loose at the back and I'm trying hard not to push it off with my tongue! :rolleyes: :laugh:

Oh I forgot to mention we have caramel and cinnamon ice cream and mini magnums :biggrin:

Edited by safneo

quote name='Spins4me' date='May 9 2009, 10:29 AM' post='837308'

Woohoo! Won £15.40 on the euromillions so OH says we don't have to make sandwiches for lunch and has gone to buy some. Off to Norfolk in a bit for the Spinone Walk.

Hope you've had a good time :biggrin:

quote name='merledogs' date='May 9 2009, 11:52 AM' post='837341'

RMF : I have just changed the bedding which means freshly laundered/ironed bedding tonight, added to which I have new and very plump gusseted pillows (the Dorma ones I bought recently to replace my old ones are not very plump or comfy so I will be keeping those as spares) so I am really looking forward to bedtime tonight I know, I'm very sad

Ooh, I'd be in bed as soon as it was made! :laugh:

Off to collect my friend and then go to Big Weekend

have fun :guitar:

I have finished packing ( I think :ninja: )

Due to drinking lots of wine last night in a bid to sleep,

Hope you got some sleep :flowers:

id like to say, I hope your sat down .... I picked up jacket potatoes, but put them back :ohmy: and got new potatoes instead :rolleyes:

Ive got a frey bentos pie for tea, I havent had one for years, new potatoes with it yum yum

Mmmm, used to love Frey Bentos pies. Mostly the pastry :D

some of the cast of 'we will rock you' and Kerry Ellis who has just been in 'wicked' are singing queen songs with an orchestra.

Im going from friday to sunday to bournmouth

I cant wait, a load of us are meeting up there

Sounds great :flowers:

:GroupHug: :GroupHug: Kazz and Korky.

:GroupHug: George, glad he's had his water now.

Marion, the nearest I got to any sort of colour co-ordinating with Spike was with this rug when he first arrived. :wub: (Aaaww, look at his wonderful Stripes :mecry: )

c1d2efd5ffb590fec83167a223171715.jpg

Don't know whether to go to the canine capers event in Coventry tomorrow. There has only been the briefest mention of it, even on the council's website. No programme for the displays or dog show etc. :unsure:

Fresh berries and lashings of whipped cream

darn it now I want strawberry and cream merangues and cheesecake :laugh:

I want Frey Bentos pie! :laugh:

I have broken a tooth, the second bloody tooth this week! I MUST stop grinding my teeth. :( Good job I have an apointment at the dentist on wednesday. :rolleyes: If this one lasts that long. Half of the tooth is hanging loose at the back and I'm trying hard not to push it off with my tongue! :rolleyes: :laugh:

Oh I forgot to mention we have caramel and cinnamon ice cream and mini magnums :biggrin:

:GroupHug: for the broken toofs. At least Ice cream and magnums won't do them any harm :flowers:

I want Frey Bentos pie! :laugh:

:GroupHug: for the broken toofs. At least Ice cream and magnums won't do them any harm :flowers:

Toof has now been broken off and doesnt hurt so I can eat ice cream later. :elefant: :elefant:

I was supposed to be going out today to practise with my camera and take some photos for a comp on a camera forum but we went and bought a kitchen trolley/cupboard thing earlier only to spend an hour putting it together and then found out that one of the veg baskets didnt fit, it was too small. :rolleyes: So having checked the stock levels at Argos online at the store we bought it from, our local one, finding they had no more in stock, we ended up driving to the next town to take the baskets back and get the correct sized ones. :rolleyes: After wasting all this extra time

and smelling pizza and garlic bread in the town and then having to come home and cook the same,

I didnt get time............. again! :rolleyes: I am determined i am going to get out for an hour tomorrow :rolleyes:

You're all making me hungry. I'm trying to eat healthy stuff at the mo. I used to buy those flan bases (sponge efforts) whip up some nestle cream, put that on then fruit on the top. I used to love that. Not seen Nestle cream around for a long time. I've never had a Frey Bentos pie as far as I'm aware. I do like a nice bit of pastry though.

Pleased your mouth isn't hurting Andrea.

I keep being bitten by midges and my face looks terrible. Im at a loss what I can put on it to deter the little darlings. I've got sensitive skin so have to be careful what I put on it.

Spike :wub:

Edited by Jacobean

You're all making me hungry. I'm trying to eat healthy stuff at the mo. I used to buy those flan bases (sponge efforts) whip up some nestle cream, put that on then fruit on the top. I used to love that. Not seen Nestle cream around for a long time. I've never had a Frey Bentos pie as far as I'm aware. I do like a nice bit of pastry though.

Pleased your mouth isn't hurting Andrea.

I keep being bitten by midges and my face looks terrible. Im at a loss what I can put on it to deter the little darlings. I've got sensitive skin so have to be careful what I put on it.

Spike :wub:

Michelle, I used to love FB pies before I became veggie. I wish they did veggie versions. And as for you being lucnh, can you not use tea tree oil? Or if not, eat more garlic. :flowers:

I have now seen the wonderful Millie and her priceless expressions Alex - thank you :thumbsup_still:

Has anyone got a good recipe for a doggy birthday cake?

Will you stop all this talk of sweet stuff :ohmy: I can't have it and am craving it like fury. Role on time for Britain's Got Talent in the hopes that will take my mind off it.

Friends of ours who go up to the Outer Hebrides regularly swear by taking odourless garlic capsules.

:wavey:

Have been out all day, will try to catch up shortly.

Morse did very well at agility - eliminated in his first two runs, but managed a third in beginners standard jumping :biggrin: It's the first time he's gotten his weaves first time outside of training, so I was well chuffed :)

Logan was brilliant at his first training class last night - didn't seem distracted by the other dogs at all, and really concentrated well :wub:

Hope everyone's weekend is going well - I'm working at the moment (unpaid overtime :( ), but hopefully will have this stupid problem sorted soon.