UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

May R M F

Wendbert

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ive just put the washing out so pray it doesnt rain.

I've also got washing out but I've hung it on the airer outside so that if it starts raining, I can just pick the airer up and bring it in, rather than having to stand in the rain madly trying to unpeg washing :wink:

Korky definitely has CDRM :mecry: Max coped with wheels from Jim, but Korks won't cope. She doesn't have the patience. Her back claws are so short, but thankfully her pads are ok at the moment.

:GroupHug: Can you get her some boots? They sell them at the Big Pet Store at Halesowen by Macro.

Marge I love the way you colour coordinate your house round Cherry :wub: :laugh: Have you got a Spike coordinated room too?

I now have to get 6 tablets into George night and morning - Archie and Cozzie cat line up beside him at "medication time" as the tablets are dispensed inside a bit of cheese and they demand their share :wub:

A princess must having co-ordinating things around her. :wub: Good job the tablet feeding is easy. :GroupHug:

I am having bagels with marmite and toasted cheese for brekkie, all washed down with a nice cuppa :biggrin: Dex seems to be under the illusion that some of it's for him :laugh:

Me and OH were discussing marmite and cheese on toast this morning...... yummy! Due to drinking lots of wine last night in a bid to sleep, I opted for just the marmite (less calories) :rolleyes:

Wendy, I hope the weather stays dry for you. Have a great time and I hope you took your camera. :biggrin:

Sam, have a safe trip. :flowers:

Have a good time in Sri Lanka Sam :flowers:

Had a good stroll with the dogs, Dex and Fleur will be broke for several hours I think :wub: Now I have to face town :mad: I hate going into town, but need to pay a couple of cheques into the bank and see if I can get a noo mobile as mine keeps saying insert sim at random times and won't work for a few hours and then it does :unsure: Then I'll go to the pet shop for dog food, come back clean out the big small furries followed by the hammies

Well, Ozzy snores, Snoops dreams and yaps in his sleep and Dave, well say no more he does it all!!! :laugh: No wonder I am up at 5 most mornings :rolleyes: :laugh:

Wispa sleeps diagonally across the bed and leaves 2 opposite corners for me. And the she runs flat out in her sleep and shakes the whole bed. No wonder Polly prefers her blanket beside or under the bed.

Sorry about Korky :GroupHug:

Hope you get a lucky shot with the trigger cams. :wink:

Edited by owl

ive done a homecheck and braved tescos as its on the way. I have filled up with petrol ready for friday, so getting organised

id like to say, I hope your sat down .... I picked up jacket potatoes, but put them back :ohmy: and got new potatoes instead :rolleyes:

Ive got a frey bentos pie for tea, I havent had one for years, new potatoes with it yum yum

some of the cast of 'we will rock you' and Kerry Ellis who has just been in 'wicked' are singing queen songs with an orchestra.

Im going from friday to sunday to bournmouth

I cant wait, a load of us are meeting up there :biggrin: