UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

May R M F

Wendbert

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I came down to find one of the animals had done a big wee on the dining room carpet :angry: Unless it was Ruby :eh:

Maybe she had a bit too much to drink and couldn't make it to the loo :laugh:

RMF : I am still too dire-rear-y to take the dogs out cos I can't venture too far from a bog :rolleyes:

RMF : I am still too dire-rear-y to take the dogs out cos I can't venture too far from a bog :rolleyes:

Hope it gets better soon :flowers:

my fingers are all swollen, ruddy arthritis is killing me today

david my oldest is coming to see me at 11 :wub:

hope you enjoy the visit and the arthritis improves :flowers:

I really should pack my bloody hand luggage and get my arse into gear as I am leaving for the airport in 7 hours

Plenty of time yet :laugh:

What do you think of my noo stamps? The girl and the chair are separate.

45.jpg

Very nice :biggrin:

I have been a busy busy bee this morning, just sorted dinner for tonight and prepared veg for making a curry tomorrow. Just going to dry my hair and then sort out stuff for canine capers.

:GroupHug: for Owl, sarah Chook, and lots of get better soon knee thoughts for Fi

Spike is :wub:

Jazz, enjoy your visit from your lad

All your talk of cake from last night has made me want some - fortunately I have some overripe bananas and I'm going to make banana and coc chip muffins later :biggrin:

I was supposed to be at an agility show today - I went yesterday and it pizzed down all afternoon so I got soaked andneither Finn ot I really enjoyed it so decided not to bother yoday. Also didn'tget to bed til gone midnight as had friend round for tea while she her oh went to hockey end of season dinner. We watched The History Boys which was fabulous :biggrin:

Woke up this morning to an interesting smell. realised that I'd left the bag of liver cake in my coat pocket, which was over the radiator :sick01:

Morning.

There is only me up at the moment here :rolleyes:

Love that card San.

Alex hope the dire rear stops very soon. :GroupHug:

:GroupHug: Jazz hope it gets better soon.

Marion it's high time you trained Ruby. It's really not good at her age.

:sick01: Verity. Glad you had a good night though.

Marge have a great day :flowers:

and everyone else too.

I've got a wash on and am going to actually get some cleaning done today. I hope.

I got my van, in the end we bought an ex police riot van, 50 k miles , with all the high spec and strength, twin side doors with tinted windows and cages built in to the back, its already got air con and heaters in the back along with lights, insulation etc etc , I could go on and on . Its just right for us

I got my van, in the end we bought an ex police riot van, 50 k miles , with all the high spec and strength, twin side doors with tinted windows and cages built in to the back, its already got air con and heaters in the back along with lights, insulation etc etc , I could go on and on . Its just right for us

Oooh, sounds fab! Piccies please!!!

I'd quite like a van :rolleyes: :laugh:

sounds great :flowers:

I've just done Spike's coat with a hacksaw blade. Blimey, he can moult!! My black jeans now have more fur on than Spike does. :rolleyes:

Right, nearly ready to go, have to go to Asda first though. Have a nice Sunday everyone. :flowers:

Phew, I'm kn@ckered! :laugh: :laugh:

Alicia (Kats n Greys) bought an ex Police van, which was perfect as it had a table & seats built in as well as the cages.

RMPics : Lily-cat sunning herself yesterday in her favourite spot in the garden :wub:

SDC10386.jpg

SDC10388.jpg