UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

May R M F

Wendbert

I am having bagels with marmite and toasted cheese for brekkie, all washed down with a nice cuppa :biggrin: Dex seems to be under the illusion that some of it's for him :laugh:

Go eat missus Tan. Is George doing well on his meds :flowers:

Colour co-ordinated Cherry :wub:

:GroupHug: Korky

Tis a glorious day here, so best get some washing on then take the dogs out before it gets too hot

Edited cos I forgot to give murtle a hug (from a safe distance)

Edited by chickentikka

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Morning

Beautiful photo of Cherry. :wub:

Hope you're better soon Murtle :GroupHug:

Sorry to hear Korky is struggling. :GroupHug:

Congratulations Barbara and have a lovely walk. I'm looking forward to seeing some beautiful pics later. You can always email them to me if you struggle to post them on here. I can do it for you.

Have a fab day Wendy.

Woohoo! Won £15.40 on the euromillions so OH says we don't have to make sandwiches for lunch and has gone to buy some. Off to Norfolk in a bit for the Spinone Walk.

We have two v excited doggies! :woof: :woof:

Will it change your life, :laugh: shame you can't add a few zeros on the end hun.

Have a nice walk Wenders. :flowers:

So excited as another restless night in Stock Green. Am awaiting trigger cams to set up in the next 2 or 3 days. That perfect pic will be here soon to prove beyond doubt!!

I got married in 1968.

You are kidding??? You know how you put a mental picture of people that post? I pictured you about 40 odd in age. You must be a little bit older then I presume.

It's Saturday :biggrin: Which means its Big Weekend Day :bounce:

Have a fab time Wendypops :pinkie:

Last night I was in bed before 10 and had a lovely sleep. I feel in a very chirpy mood this morning :D

So pleased you are feeling chirpy and had a good sleep :biggrin:

cherrycushion.jpg

Bootiful girl :wub:

Korky definitely has CDRM :mecry:

:GroupHug:

I now have to get 6 tablets into George night and morning - Archie and Cozzie cat line up beside him at "medication time" as the tablets are dispensed inside a bit of cheese and they demand their share :wub:

I think we may need to see a photo of that please :wub:

We have two v excited doggies! :woof:

Have a fab time on your walk :flowers:

RMF : I have just changed the bedding which means freshly laundered/ironed bedding tonight, added to which I have new and very plump gusseted pillows (the Dorma ones I bought recently to replace my old ones are not very plump or comfy so I will be keeping those as spares) so I am really looking forward to bedtime tonight :pinkie: I know, I'm very sad :rolleyes:

Quote " so I am really looking forward to bedtime tonight :pinkie: I know, I'm very sad :rolleyes:"

Alex, I look forward to bedtime every night too, but nothing ever happens apart from snoring etc :suicide_anim: :biglaugh: :biglaugh:

Edited as I messed up the quote somehow?

Edited by redditchlady

Alex, I look forward to bedtime every night too, but nothing ever happens apart from snoring etc :suicide_anim: :biglaugh:

Believe me, I look forward to bed because I haven't got a bloke in it! :laugh: I do get Timmy farting under the covers and Taffy grumbling at me every time I move my legs though :rolleyes: :laugh:

Edited by merledogs

[quote name='redditchlady' date='May 9 2009, 11:50 AM' post='837338'

You are kidding??? You know how you put a mental picture of people that post? I pictured you about 40 odd in age. You must be a little bit older then I presume.

Just a little :laughingsmiley: