Wendbert

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

cherrycushion.jpg

Beautiful Cherry - as always :wub:

Kazz - I am so sorry to hear about Korky :GroupHug:

Marge I love the way you colour coordinate your house round Cherry :laugh: Have you got a Spike coordinated room too?

:laugh:

I hope both you and George are feeling better soon :flowers:

I've been in bed for a couple of hours as I came over all knackered. Ruby was complaining that George had been very demanding and a proper pest. I came down to find his water bowl empty, so she got a mouthful about not looking after him properly. All he was asking for was a drink, bless him. He has now drunk his fill and is fast asleep :wub: And she's making the evening meal now for being a numpty.

See how well I'm doing with catching up? :rolleyes: Maz - I can just see you and Ruby having your own show :biglaugh:

Andrea - :GroupHug: for the poorly toof :flowers:

Marion, the nearest I got to any sort of colour co-ordinating with Spike was with this rug when he first arrived. :wub: (Aaaww, look at his wonderful Stripes :mecry: )

c1d2efd5ffb590fec83167a223171715.jpg

Oh. My. Word. :ohmy: Just look at the very handsome Tiger Boy :wub: :wub:

Lissie the blind one has just done her nut and sulked coz I didnt put the dishwasher on

ive now put it on so she can lean against it and go to sleep

you should have seen her, she had piled her soft toys up against it and lay on the top curled up

awwww

Have you tried the Linda McCartney pies? No idea how they compare to FB as I haven't had those but the LM ones are really nice - Rob loves them and he is a meat eater.

I have eaten one for supper tonight with a load of steamed veg. It was yum :) Then I had a rather nice Ubley orange yogurt. No cake here which I don't mind, but now that I have thought about Mackies ice cream with meringue nests I am jealous.

Lissie the blind one has just done her nut and sulked coz I didnt put the dishwasher on

you should have seen her, she had piled her soft toys up against it and lay on the top curled up

awwww

That's the sheltie, isn't it? They are real characters :rolleyes:

awwww

Oh bless her :wub: :wub:

Tonight I am mostly sending :GroupHug: and vibes to Phebe Owl :flowers: and :GroupHug: and healing thoughts to Fi who is in hospital after finally having had her much needed arthroscopy :flowers:

I am also drinking a glass of wine and remembering that this time last year I was unknowingly spending my last ever night with my handsome collie boy :mecry:

Edited by dirtychicken

some of the cast of 'we will rock you' and Kerry Ellis who has just been in 'wicked' are singing queen songs with an orchestra.

Im going from friday to sunday to bournmouth

I cant wait, a load of us are meeting up there :biggrin:

Sounds good. Bournemouth is really nice too.

Edited cos I posted it twice: :wacko: :wacko: My excuse is I am tired from the Spin walk.

Edited by Spins4me

Jazz I thought you were diabetic or am I confusing you with someone else :worried_anim:

Did anyone else watch Britains Got Talent? Greg was a surprise!

I didn't have enough fruit to make a fruit salad so I had to make do with a bowl of rice krispies instead.

Good thoughts for Fiona after her athroscopy :GroupHug:

The boys and I are going to bed very soon as I'm cold.

awwww

:wub:

Just set mine going with 7 kongs and a raggy toy in! :laugh: :ohmy: :wacko:

:laugh:

Tonight I am mostly sending :GroupHug: and vibes to Phebe Owl and healing thoughts to Fi who is in hospital after finally having had her much needed arthroscopy :flowers:

I am also drinking a glass of wine and remembering that this time last year I was unknowingly spending my last ever night with my handsome collie boy :mecry:

:GroupHug: :GroupHug: For owl and Fi.

Sarah, I'll join you in raising a glass to the lovely Bear. :flowers: :GroupHug: