May R M F

Wendbert

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Might do a photo thread if anyone's interested :unsure:

They're great :cool:

Just been doing some work on Rob's website as he's just released a new three track EP - was very nice to come down to a few sales this morning. If anyone's interested the site/store are here. I think that's what's called a shameless plug :cool: :laugh:

Looking good :cool:

I've been weeding and have chopped down a tree to a more reasonable height. Shame there are a zillion more trees and weeds needing the same. Have given the bathroom a top to toe job and am about to get hoovering and doing dishes and stuff.

I read that as you'd been to a wedding! D'oh :rolleyes: Glad you've got some stuff out of the way, but be careful not to overdo it. :flowers:

My Muppet went to the National Dog Show Championship today and again took a qualifying Crufts place (not that he needs it now but they were on offer and he got third in puppy which qualified him) so I am mostly like this ----> :thumbsup_anim: 'twas the oddest day though, never heard so much gay innuendo and bitching at a show before, and it's usually quite bad but it was today

(eta good gay innuendo - a lot of competitors are openly gay and they can't resist micky taking)

Well done Muppet! :biggrin:

The squirrel has left the drey and is on route to the big metal bird

Safe journey :flowers:

Safe journey Sam

Glen and I went to help our agility club at a fundraising event today - he was a very good boy :wub: he even managed to do the see-saw :biggrin: (with a little help from me). So we raised some money for a local hospice, Glen had fun (as did I) and I tried to take some pics of other people's dogs doing agility (I think more of them are in focus than the first time I tried :rolleyes: :laugh: )

He's a tired lil boy now, and it's time for their tea so I had better get on with it before Keira comes and reminds me! :wink:

Evening :wavey:

Good luck Alexis :flowers:

Alex I hope you feel better soon :GroupHug: If you havn't already read the Stephanie Meyer Twilight series you just have to get the first 3 books (I could of course send them to you :rolleyes: )

then go to our special Library and download the fourth one its amazing :biggrin:

Safe journey Sam :flowers:

Sorry can't remember any more :wacko:

We have had a fab day, walkies this morning, then bacon and egg whilst watching the Grand Prix, then walkies again this afternoon with friends in Wimbledon :biggrin:

Am wondering a bit about this Shaun that Marion wants to mother like I would from last night I must have missed him :unsure:

Phebe - she went home this afternoon :flowers:

Jules - are you feeling less headachey and sicky today? :flowers:

Bear is fine Sarah Chook, my beautiful and much missed Laika, Barney and Daisy will be hoolieing around after those seagulls with him. The bridge beach is full of woofing and running.

:mecry: Thank you :flowers:

:ohmy: at Ruby's housetraining "incident"

Alex - hope you're feeling better soon :flowers:

Sam Squiggs - I know it's late, but have a good time :flowers:

Noo stamps are lovely, San :flowers:

Woke up this morning to an interesting smell. realised that I'd left the bag of liver cake in my coat pocket, which was over the radiator

:sick01: I shouldn't think that "interesting" was the right word to describe that smell!!

SDC10388.jpg

SDC10274.jpg

Gorgeous merle cats :wub:

We've deffo turned a corner with the lads. They've been playing with the new tug toy today with not a cross word amongst them. The Viz are still on the cautious side which isn't a bad thing. Scooby reminds me of a bossy bitch sometimes.

You're finally reaping the rewards of all the hard work that you've put in :flowers:

What lovely girls you have, missus Bejo :wub:

Good luck, Alexis :flowers:

Ange - Jacob is utterly enthralled with Rob's forum. Thank goodness some of the boring guitar talk is finally being directed to people who are remotely interested :biggrin:

:partytime: Muppet the double qualifier

Ange - Jacob is utterly enthralled with Rob's forum. Thank goodness some of the boring guitar talk is finally being directed to people who are remotely interested :biggrin:

Glad he's enjoying it :flowers: They're a nice bunch :biggrin: Has he seen the comp to win a guitar?

I can only ever watch Moulin Rouge when tipsy-drunk and then I thoroughly drown in it and sob heartily :biggrin: Marley and Me was wonderful and much more enjoyable than the book :wub: :mecry:

I had a snivel as we were about to go out when we were in Cheshire because the Doctor Who episode where Rose goes off into the parallel world was on and we only watched the last 10 minutes or so but still I was deemed not fit to be driving afterwards :laugh: