UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

April Rmf

snow

Transport run sorted, don't have to leave house until 7.30 tomorrow.

I don't know that I've faced all transporting situations, but I've survived getting lost in the Brum labyrinth and ending up on the toll road by mistake, while suddenly realising that my passengers had KC and would have to come and be quarantined in my caravan :wacko: and I've survived an ickle mousie escaping and running over the dashboard. :rolleyes: And suddenly finding that large birds of prey make me wheeze and sneeze in confined spaces :unsure: And hens laying eggs en route :laugh:

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

A lady I work with has bad eczema on the backs of her legs, she put a lot of E45 cream on it and sat on the toilet for a wee, flew off onto the floor and hit her head and ended up in hospital with concussion :laugh: ( I know I should't laugh but I know she is fine and is laughing herself

nnoo im not laffing either :laugh:

thank you for todays post of the day. i read what id put and thought sad sod :laugh:

OH is watching the telly and I'm in the same room but fiddling about on the puter and not watching the telly. OH is unable to grasp that I'm not watching and is asking me questions about what's happening in the prog he's watching, making comments about it etc etc. I'm not even answering but he's wittering on.......just wondering about his state of mind....or is it just a "man thing".

Oh dear I hope it's not chipmunks you're transporting. I laughed and said to Amy the other night I hope they're in a cage. Erm I wasn't being serious at the time. :laugh:

It wasn't chipmunks but chinchillas, and they are now getting a separate lift up to Brizzle next week. Just a staffy and a collie pup tomorrow. Chinchillas are OK, they mostly kip during the daytime.

And guess what? The chins are overnighting at the owlery on Tues night. I'm hoping they cause less mayhem than the toy poodles I had here last week. :rolleyes: They will be staying in their crate behind closed doors in the living room and the door will be shut. I'm certain a pointery nose will pick up rodents in the house, but with any luck she won't be too bothered.

Off to get some sleep now, nite Fugees.

OH is watching the telly and I'm in the same room but fiddling about on the puter and not watching the telly. OH is unable to grasp that I'm not watching and is asking me questions about what's happening in the prog he's watching, making comments about it etc etc. I'm not even answering but he's wittering on.......just wondering about his state of mind....or is it just a "man thing".

He has heard all that stuff about women being able to multitask.

:laugh:

Yes, I will see you Sunday. :biggrin:

Am now going to eat fresh bread and watch Gordon Ramsay. :biggrin:

I watched him. What a plonker that first chef was. :rolleyes: :laugh:

A lady I work with has bad eczema on the backs of her legs, she put a lot of E45 cream on it and sat on the toilet for a wee, flew off onto the floor and hit her head and ended up in hospital with concussion :laugh: ( I know I should't laugh but I know she is fine and is laughing herself

I am sorry but I chuckled a little too

Evening :flowers: Sorry I haven't caught up so :GroupHug: :flowers: to all who need them. I have been poorly again this week but I'm hoping it's IBS kicking in because of the stressy situations at the moment, not anything worse. I'm hoping to be well enough to go on the Cotswold walk on Sunday. Off to catch up on the other threads.

Marge, take it easy, hope you feel better soon :GroupHug:

Here she is: :) She is another Saffy!

saffy.jpg

http://www.therefuge.org.uk/forums/index.php?showtopic=46551

It will make her nose black and shiny! :laugh:

She is scrummy. Looks to have GSD or BSD in there too :wub:

She is scrummy. Looks to have GSD or BSD in there too :wub:

She does look it, but she's so weeny that I can't help thinking it must be a way back. She's kind of small for a collie: thus all the people going 'Ooo, you've got a GSD puppy!' this morning. :laugh:

I need to get some pics of her with other stuff for scale so people know she's a tiddler.