UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

April Rmf

snow

And you haven't shared that link with us???????????

We need to see the evidence before we can reply in an appropiate manner :wink: :laugh:

I know men can be thick :rolleyes: but this shows just how much.I've known this guy for several years just on a 'how are you' basis but recently we've bumped into each other a lot and decided to meet up properly.Now what you must know is that the majority of the time Jodie has been with me when i've seen this guy and she obviously refers to me as 'mum'! Soooo we start arranging a night out when i mention the dreaded babysitter word which was met with silence followed by 'i didnt know you had kids , i dont want to get involved' :wacko: I'm like 'wtf!!'It not as if i was after dragging him down the aisle or something,a bit of

shagging

fun would have been nice though :laugh:

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:wavey:

I am full of cold :rolleyes: OH has just come in here to ask if I am ok. I am eating a tuna butty and watching Loose Women with my laptop on my knee and a box of tissues and magazines and a cat at the side of me, it is not a bad life :laugh:

I have put some washing in to make me feel less lazy :biggrin:

Its somewhere on www.rucku.com but I don't know where, probably have to register to see it. Will sent the link to me too, Winterbottom, Guscott, Brian Moore and Rob Andrew are in the photo too.

Did he pm you and ask you to do him a favour yesterday as well? :laugh:

:GroupHug: for poorly Gemstone, Marion's ouchy shoulder and Billydog :GroupHug:

We've been out and about doing things and stopped off at Maude Heath for a walk on the way back. Sir H found part of an animal skull, complete with teeth in it and was chewing it :wacko: :laugh:

*sigh* my mum won't give me my birth certificate so I can renew my passport. Any ideas if I can get copies? I know where I was born but not the name of the hospital x

Cheryl you can get a copy from the registry office. Give them a ring and they will tell you what you need to send. Will cost a small amount. Used to be about £5.00 for a short version though I think you need extended version for a passport. :unsure:

I have just bought some bike gear from a very very nice shop in Dorking which only caters for women. So now I have stuff that fits properly and I'm about to go and test it out. Just waiting for C to get back as he needs to fill his bike with petrol.

Will be my first bike ride of the year - I have butterflies :rolleyes: