UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

April Rmf

snow

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just a mutter really ..... the rescue phones are diverting to me today so needed to get the beasts out and back by 9. As I took them out just after 8 a neighbour called over to me. A large black dog had been in another neighbour's garden. No tag on so no number to call. She asked me what to do - I know the Dog Warden does not work on a weekend but I also know that there will be a recorded message saying alternatives, and that I needed to get my beasts out and back... "But I don't know the number" well neither do I off the top of my head, look in the phone book. "What will it be under" try looking in the front where it has useful numbers. Then I carried on walking. The idea was that if the dog was still there when I got back then I could put my 4 indoors and see if I could do anything, but in the meantime there are 2 grown women there with a friendly tail wagging dog.

As I walked round a lady in a car pulled over - she looked shattered!!! Turns out she had been out on and off all night looking for the dog, a friend had left the door open which is why she had escaped without a collar on. Told her where the dog was - she had rung the police only minutes before to see if anyone had found her and was told no.

Going by dopiness of the neighbours they had not rung them either - just stood there dithering in the gateway!!! Presumably if I had not walked past at that time they would have come knocking on my door asking what to do! Is it just me or would the common sense approach be to ring someone like the police or dog warden to see if anyone had reported a dog to be missing???

Here she is: :) She is another Saffy!

saffy.jpg

http://www.therefuge.org.uk/forums/index.php?showtopic=46551

She is adobable! :wub:

I think so too. A tape measure perhaps. :laugh: She looks a stunner. :wub: Ask Andrea to stand by her on Sunday for a photo. I see her often so know how tall Andrea is. :)

:laugh: I didnt know Victoria was coming but I'll gladly pose for a pic if I get cuddles. :wub: ]

Off out to get a new tyre fitted now. :wavey:

Edited by safneo

OH is watching the telly and I'm in the same room but fiddling about on the puter and not watching the telly. OH is unable to grasp that I'm not watching and is asking me questions about what's happening in the prog he's watching, making comments about it etc etc. I'm not even answering but he's wittering on.......just wondering about his state of mind....or is it just a "man thing".

man thing lol

I thought Shadow had hurt her back the way she was walking, but i think shes very bunged up. Ill get the rubber gloves on and check that.

ooo what a lovely start to the morning

shes gone in the living room where ive washed the floor

GGET OOUUTTTTT

shes not listening lol

Morning.

I had an awful night with shoulder pain but am feeling better now, tho very tired. Staying at home today with George who is still a bit washed out from his last seizure and Archie is going off for a good long walk with Woobee.

Tis grey, damp and murky here but I don't mind that at all.

Good luck today Alex with the car hunt :flowers:

Mindy have fun with the munchkins :thumbsup_still:

Michelle it's good to know you are enjoying your noo job :jammin:

Sorry but I read that as breasts. :laugh:

Morning :)

I woke up with 5 cats on the bed with me this morning :laugh: It's a good job I have no plans for romance here isn't it :rolleyes:

I woke up with 2 gsds on mine about 8.30. :rolleyes: I forgot to shut the door downstairs last night. :laugh: Dave was due in Ellesmere at 8 so left early and he didn't close it either as he thought I left it open deliberately. Plonker!!

Morning :)

:wavey: Mindy - have a fab time with the munchkins :)

I am thankyou :flowers: However, Kennys plans this morning include taking the boys out for a walk with the Munchkins on his own :unsure: Over protective mother here, has been going on about are you sure you can cope :unsure: Kenny's reply was don't you trust me with your boys :rolleyes: I have written down a 10 point instruction as to how to walk them :rolleyes:

Is it just me or would the common sense approach be to ring someone like the police or dog warden to see if anyone had reported a dog to be missing???

Yes but then that's assuming that everybody has been blessed with common sense :wink:

I woke up with 5 cats on the bed with me this morning :laugh: It's a good job I have no plans for romance here isn't it :rolleyes:

:laugh:

I love Saffy :wub: Both of them :biggrin:

Gentle :GroupHug: Marion and George :wub:

:wink: Enjoy the munchkins, Mindy

It is gloriously sunny here today :biggrin: I have tons of washing to do, but have run out of washing powder and can't be arsed to go anywhere near a shop :rolleyes: Fortunately, the 2 legged boys are still fast asleep; Soph is still at Mum's and the 4 legged boys are also fast asleep! Flora is having another really bad day and is laying in her crate and crying :(

I have written down a 10 point instruction as to how to walk them :rolleyes:

:biglaugh:

:laugh: :laugh: and :flowers: for Sarah,your card arrived this morning and made me laugh very much and was very very well timed and never more needed.

Part 2 of Jules's constructive dismissal has arrived in the post this morning.Yes another letter from with another allegation regarding a breach of confidentiality by me :rolleyes: :angry: I fcuking give in I really do.Saturday morning and I'm off sick,they really do know how to time it to the best yet again don't they.

:laugh: :laugh: and :flowers: for Sarah,your card arrived this morning and made me laugh very much and was very very well timed and never more needed.

Part 2 of Jules's constructive dismissal has arrived in the post this morning.Yes another letter from with another allegation regarding a breach of confidentiality by me :rolleyes: :angry: I fcuking give in I really do.Saturday morning and I'm off sick,they really do know how to time it to the best yet again don't they.

You really really don't deserve that :GroupHug: :GroupHug: