UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

March R M F

Wendbert

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am shattered.

Toastie had a fit last night to so v late to bed.... woke up for a wee at 6.15 and decided I would have a lie in and start work late... then Bo started the hnn hnn pre sick noise.... told him to get off the bed (he was on the left side) so he turned into the MIDDLE of the bed by my pillows and brought up some pieces of bone..... so sheets now in washing machine, it had soaked thru to the mattress so that had to be wiped down, which means it is wet and could not even put new sheets on for a quick back to bed snooze

This is the first time I've been on since yesterday first thing - yesterday was a nightmare at work and today looks like it's pretty much going to be the same.

I hope it's not too bad :flowers: Can you look for a better company to work for while you are studying, or is that tied to the job :unsure:

buddyboy, what a rubbish start to your day. I hope Toastie is OK now.

We've just had a lovely walk in the woods. Came across a bloke with a border terrier that kicks off whenever it sees us - Tess takes exception to it shouting at her and usually tells it in no uncertain terms. He dived into the undergrowth to get his dog on the lead and emerged with it shrieking and spinning as usual. I told Tess to 'leave it' and she never made a squeak, I was very pleased with her :biggrin:

morning all

Lissie has decided she wont move from her bed in the morning unless it inolves her breakfast going in the garden with her lol so they all have their chicken about now, but then moan later that they cant wait till 4pm for tea.

blame Lissie!

Morning :tired: twirly :rolleyes:

Am off to Lincolnshire for a fun afternoon of training..... :wacko:

Am going to spend the day looking out for Chasta now.

I will have to be on my best behaviour .............. just in case. :D

Morning Di. :)

Am quite sure I am not going to have a good day at work. The clues are on my desk!

Edited by Mrs B

ahhh Polly is a great name Wendy, hope she settles quickly :)

Welcome home girls! Hope you had a lovely time away and you didn't give work a second thought Jules

Bo and Toastie - hope your both feeling better soon and you mum can catch 40 winks at some point :GroupHug:

Have fun Chasta

I am much enjoying my new job now :biggrin:

Soon be the weekend Michelle then hopefully you can catch up and feel less tired :flowers:

I have found the answer to a nagging problem with some of the scrummy Betty Crocker recipies I wanted to try - a recipe for home made Bisquick :biggrin: that now opens up hundreds of American recipes that I have been dying to try and do at home but I'd held back because I didn't want to pay extortionate prices to "import" the American ingredients yipeeeee

Alex :GroupHug:

Well done Tess :wub: :flowers:

The boys and I have just done "Auntie Wendy's walk" and encountered 2 very badly behaved BC's. I could hear them before I saw them and their owner was having an awful time getting them to come to her to put them on leads. George and Archie came to me when I asked them and sat for their leads on and then as the 2 whirling dervishes passed close by yipping and pulling their mum from pillar to post my 2 just stood quietly by my side :wub: :wub:

Oh and it rained on us - lots and there was much mud most of which we have brought home with us. Wouldn't you know the sun is out now :rolleyes: