UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

March R M F

Wendbert

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm going to climb Snowdon again :rolleyes: for those who remember me doing it last year it took me 8 hours and I cried all the way down :rolleyes:

I am going to train this time and I am going to do it on my todd in June. I will be putting something in fundraising for the next few weeks. Wiccaweys and Oldies I think.

I hope it's not too bad :flowers: Can you look for a better company to work for while you are studying, or is that tied to the job :unsure:

I could look for somewhere else, but to be honest in the current climate I'm better off staying where I am :flowers: What a good girl Tess is :wub:

The boys and I have just done "Auntie Wendy's walk" and encountered 2 very badly behaved BC's. I could hear them before I saw them and their owner was having an awful time getting them to come to her to put them on leads. George and Archie came to me when I asked them and sat for their leads on and then as the 2 whirling dervishes passed close by yipping and pulling their mum from pillar to post my 2 just stood quietly by my side :wub:

Good boys :wub:

RMF 1: I have been good and had salad for lunch

followed by lemon iced donuts which jumped into my basket

:rolleyes:

RMF 2: I got given a bottle fo Grants whiskey this morning. I hate whiskey :sick01:

RMF 3: I have decided to buy a new (to me) car. It's been years since I've bought a new car so I am muchly excited about having one which hasn't been ruined by me bumping into fings in it and/or the dogs wrecking the inside :pinkie: I am thinking a volvo estate - pref automatic.