UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

March R M F

Wendbert

Snow, on reflection I think I could have been a little more helpful!

What you need to do is go out and find the same car/model/age/condition/mileage, etc, etc, for sale, take copies of the adverts/information, and forward these to the insurance company saying that this is the going rate for a comparative vehicle.

Hopefully that will bring you with a better settlement. The first offer’s always rubbish anyway.

Forgive me if I’m telling you what you already know!

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My mum's anniversary today, passed away twenty years ago, but the time's gone so quickly. :bigloveglass: I'm going out with my friends tonight so I shall raise a glass for her.

:GroupHug:

Dear Mrs B

I hope Mr B is good at doing what he is told. My Mammy says everyone should do as they are told and my Daddy is very good at it. I look forward to photos :GroupHug:

From Andy (aged 4 and 4 months)

Morning :tired:

So much going on in RMF I can't keep up.

Been awake since 3am on and off again. I feel like I'm part of a sleep deprivation experiment at the minute, can't seem to sleep at all and then can't function during the day.

:GroupHug: Oh it's terrible when you can't sleep. You have my sympathy

I'm having an up and down sort of day. It's four years since my Susie left for the Rainbow Bridge, and I can still be :mecry: about it.

:GroupHug: :GroupHug:

:wavey:

I've been out and about this morning and will very soon be going horizontal on the sofa in an attempt to get an hour or so's sleep before work tonight. Before I go, I shall leave you with this photo

Day280_2.jpg

:ninja:

Ange can explain :wink:

You should know better than to say something like that and leave us lot waiting!!!!! :mad: :mecry: :tapfoot: Spill lady!!!!!! :biggrin:

:GroupHug: for MissusB.

:GroupHug: for Snow.

:GroupHug: for houndzrus

:GroupHug: for anyone who wants a hug.

RMF After rain, hail sleet and snow this morning, the obligatory thunderstorm is overhead now. :mad: You should all be ok though, cos it looks like it is going towards Holland/France!!!

Edited by greys mum

:GroupHug: Marge :GroupHug:

Snow, when Rob's car was written off by idiots driving into him, the insurance company made him an offer on the phone which he rejected and they upped it, which he accepted. He got to keep the car and we didn't pay for any repairs because they were just cosmetic and it wasn't worth it and the car was reMOTd and passed, so it was just driven like that. Hope you can get things sorted, it's so frustrating when these things happen :(

Me? What do I know? :unsure:

Polly015ii.jpg

Polly009ii-1.jpg

:laugh: :laugh:

:wink:

Check Wiggle's blog..........

Spoilsport! :laugh:

My neighbour died and I had a lovely chocolate Labrador girl :wub: to find a wonderful new home for so enlisted the help of the fantastic LRSEC.

I've been visiting her in kennels and this morning went up with Wendy to introduce her to Wiggle and as all went very well, she is heading into foster with Wendy and Co later this week, which I am overjoyed about :wub: :wub: She's a cracking dog and I'm very, very pleased she's going to find a fab new home thanks to LRSEC :flowers:

Hope you get your sleep pattern back, JulesB.

Polly has refused breakfast and didn't want to go out this morning. I showed her the lead and she showed me a very fine set of teeth before diving under the bed. She has been out into the garden briefly for necessary things. She does have occasional bad days, and as long as they don't last longer than a day I don't worry.

Nice and dry here, but very cool and blowy.

Its obvious she isnt a Puli after all but a Carpenter dog

It became clear when she made a bolt for the bed :D

No, it's Wispa who is obsessed with hammers, chisels and drills, and makes off with any she sees. Wispa brandishing a lump hammer is scary :run4hills:

Polly is rather better now, has eaten a bit of kibble and told me she wants us to go out for a walk soon. Who am I to argue? Nice to see her looking brighter :wub:

:wavey:

I've been out and about this morning and will very soon be going horizontal on the sofa in an attempt to get an hour or so's sleep before work tonight. Before I go, I shall leave you with this photo

Day280_2.jpg

Aww :wub:

:GroupHug: For Marge and Mrs B

Go get em Snow, that is appalling :(

I have been productive, been out with dogs (got soaked) :rolleyes: done the accounts and now squirted the oven ready to clean it in a few. I hate cleaning the oven :mad:

Hi Guys :)

Long time no see.

Hope everyone is well (though a quick scan through a few topics shows there's much grief and strife around, so :GroupHug: ).

All my crew are fine:

Archie: 9 this year (!). Still trying to herd the whole world and stressy. Clearly has achy joints*

Ben: Still as enthusiastic and attention-seeking as ever. Appears (after recent bout of limping) that he has Arthritis in his joints *

Milly: milly moo moo is grand.

Cats:

Lily: spoiled as ever

Arthur: oldest pet in the house now (11-12) and a lovely old man

Tinker: utter cow and we're all scared of her

magic: recent arrival. 5yr old. black. Took off a friend whose domestic circumstances change. Settled in well. Nice lad.

That's it really. Will try and get on here more. Miss you guys :)

* I'd appreciate any recommendations for joint supplements that I ca add to Arch and Ben's food. Cheers