March R M F

Wendbert

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi Guys :)

Long time no see.

* I'd appreciate any recommendations for joint supplements that I ca add to Arch and Ben's food. Cheers

Hello you :wavey:

I've used liquid cortaflex and synflex in the past for achey joints. Some dogs respond better to one or the other in my experience. I would always advise a liquid rather than pills/powders as it's more easily utilised by the body.

:wavey: Hello, from work.

This evening I shall mostly be :angry:

I shall be :angry: for you too :flowers:

Hello we've been having a photo sess

LouieOCt-shirt.jpg

How georgous is that :wub:

I feel very odd this evening, I fear I may be coming down with a cold or something :unsure: Best get the wine opened and try to drown any bugs :laugh:

Hello Tom :wavey:

I have been in London all day talking to people about work , ( I have not worked since October last year ) in the short term ( 3-6 months ) there is pretty much nothing due to funding issues/ credit crunch etc but longer term ( 6-9 months ) there does appear to be some work on the horizon which I am well placed for and people are still very keen to hire me which is good

There is nothing for it but to tighten our belts a little further and stay upbeat , moping around is not going to get me anywhere and there are a lot worse off than me and mine

Sam

P.s Louie looks fantastic