UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

March R M F

Wendbert

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Evening.

Have I mentioned I'm knackered, from knackered town in knackereds ville. Can't wait for the hours to lessen although the money (when I get it) will help.

Pleased the exam is all over Alex. Phew. Have some you time now. :flowers:

Eek Pickle. Glad he's ok little divil. :GroupHug:

Hope your day went well Becks.

Is the next line - Open your eyes

Sam - my mate suffered a dreadful head injury in an accident quite a few years ago now. She has awful problems at times and finds acupuncture really helps her. :flowers:

Edited by Jacobean

I am all a bit :unsure: :wacko: :huh: :ohmy: at the moment, and have been passing some time away catching up on things in here.

I am reminded that there are some lovely, caring Fugees around, and it just makes me feel better to know there are some really 'nice' folks around.

What I should be doing at the moment, is washing my way through the contents of the very full dishwasher, which decided to smoke yesterday morning.

But I'm not!

Things at work are a bit stressful just now - just too much work, too few folks, too many problems, too many administratively complex time consuming procedures to follow. Just now there's three of us in our pig pen - we all work for the same boss, but are two different sections (if that makes sense). My departmental colleague was in bed with a splitting headache by 8 last night, the lass from the other section is working crazy hours, going home to a glass of wine every night, and has pains in her neck and back of her head, and my shoulders feel like they're in a vice, and I keep falling asleep - and it's really brought us all out into a feeling of supporting each other, working together, and, even though we're up against the impossible, making it as bearable as possible for each other. We're all joking about keeping taking the vitamin tablets and avoiding anyone transporting any germs ........

And somewhere in the midst of this, I'm kind of happy and keeping my fingers crossed, 'cause I'm on holiday next Monday/Tuesday (using up the last of my leave plus lots and lots of owed hours), and my OH, who is currently working every weekend with days off in the week, so we're never off together, has said tonight that he is hoping to get Monday and Tuesday off with me. :flowers:

And I was very grown up today and bought a Winnie the Pooh biscuit cutter set ('cause it has a Tigger in it!)

And two grapefruits @ 15p each. I loves grapefruit ..............

Dear Mrs B ,

I think you are fab and lovely and I am sorry your work is a bit pants :flowers: hope Mr B can get the time off to be with you and your dishwasher is not smoking ( bad bad habit for a dishwasher ) I think a Winnie the Pooh biscuit cutter set is a fine thing to own and I like grapefruit too

Love Sam Squirrel x

Dear Mrs B

Is there any chance that there will be Winnie the Pooh biscuits to purchase at any time? I have a difficult to buy for brother (very grown up) who has a great fondness for Winnie and I owe him a pressie.

Yours in hope

Abby :flowers:

I have been amusing myself by googling my name and chuckling at all the things "I" get up to, I am hugely liking my facebook namesake who just happens to be about 20 years younger and an absolutely stunning blonde bombshell - so from now on I intend to tell everyone who asks if I am on facebook that she is me :laugh: :laugh:

I have intentions to test Winnie the Pooh and friends on Friday afternoon ............. after what I fear will be a very difficult AGM for something I belong to (no dogs involved, it would probably be far less fraught if there were), followed by a Committee Meeting, which I fear could be "interesting" for all the wrong reasons. I am currently Secretary, in name only, owing to the wishes of the Chair to run everything including the kitchen sink. What I have decided and told no-one is that I am going to remain on the Committee (if elected, which is likely, as I am the youngest by about four decades, well, that's an exaggeration, probably only three), but they can stuff me holding a position - I'm going to stay on the Committee to make sure there's someone to stand up to the Chair, rock the boat, smile sweetly and say "Committee Member without portfolio" - and someone else can do battle of the Secretary with the Chair - let's put it this way, last time we had a Committee Meeting, we had two version of the previous Meeting's Minutes - mine and the Chair's. :D My life is too short to deal with such rubbish for something which is a hobby.

However, I digress hugely. My plan is, that once I've battled through that, I'm off home to play biscuit making with Winnie the Pooh, Tigger, Eyore and Piglet, AND I have designs on a Fugee Auction win, one Squirrel mould, which I am going to try to use for something edible ...............

AND I'm going to put a bottle of something in the fridge.

I doubt very much this will be water.

Do you know, I've just re-read the above and fear this sounds as if I have already been on something stronger than water. I haven't. Honest!

I'm hope you're going to drink said bottle of not-water, not just put it in the fridge :worried_anim:

I have come back upstairs because once I'd cleaned many glasses, there wasn't much to do. Forgot to eat something though :rolleyes:

Dear Mrs B

My mammy said you have a gorgeous dog named Tigger. I have a Tigger lunch bag what I bring to playschool everyday. I love Tigger and Winnie the Pooh and *takes breath* Piglet and Eeyore and Bob the Builder and *takes another breath* Thomas the Tank and ................. I love everyone!

My mammy said if I was a good boy and I asked really really nicely that you might make me some Tigger and friends cookies when you have time and I will make a donation to a rescue of your choice from my pocket money (well Mammy will cos she don't let me near the money stuff).

Lots of Love

Andy (aged 4 and 4 months)

PS I'll still love Tigger and friends when I'm growed up :biggrin: