• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Morning :tired:

Gentle squish for ickle Pickle :GroupHug:

Morning Marge, hope you managed to get back to sleep :flowers:

Sam Squirrel- pleased to hear the acupuncture worked :flowers:

Pleased the exam is all over Alex. Phew. Have some you time now. :flowers:

I have another exam in a couple of months, so am going to start studying for that one now, so that it's not all left until the last week or so again :rolleyes: After that my next exam isn't until November, so I have the whole summer off and can start studying in September.

CIPS are changing the exam frequency after that, so I will have exams in November, January, March, May and July, which I actually am pleased about cos it means I will get the bluddy things over with sooner - currently they only have national exams twice a year (May and November) and anything in between has to be done 'on demand', which costs a fortune (about £600) and it's always a battle to get my boss to pay for it, but especially so given that the training budget has just been put on hold. If I do the national exams, then I can do them self study so I pay £30 for the study guide and about £80 for the exam entry fee, which I will pay for myself if the company wont. I reckon that as long as I don't fail any exams I should be done by May 2011.

Edited by merledogs

Morning

Not really keeping up at all :wacko:

Was in the office on my own yesterday and got loads done, just hope I did it all right!

I have another exam in a couple of months, so am going to start studying for that one now, so that it's not all left until the last week or so again :rolleyes: After that my next exam isn't until November, so I have the whole summer off and can start studying in September.

Oooo enjoy the break in the summer, sounds to me like a long slog till 2011 (i hate exams/tests and won't do anything if it involves them so good on you for doing it I just go to pieces :flowers:)

Owl - think we (well I ) :wink: need to see a pic of Polly I adore Puli's :wub:

lovely blus skies here atm so Im off out with doglets cos not sure its going to stay dry today

:GroupHug: Mrs B

Joshnbecks, I'm sure you did ok :flowers:

:GroupHug: Pickle.

Morning :flowers:

I did get back to sleep, but could do with more now :rolleyes:

My mum's anniversary today, passed away twenty years ago, but the time's gone so quickly. :bigloveglass: I'm going out with my friends tonight so I shall raise a glass for her.

Dear Mrs B

My mammy said you have a gorgeous dog named Tigger. I have a Tigger lunch bag what I bring to playschool everyday. I love Tigger and Winnie the Pooh and *takes breath* Piglet and Eeyore and Bob the Builder and *takes another breath* Thomas the Tank and ................. I love everyone!

My mammy said if I was a good boy and I asked really really nicely that you might make me some Tigger and friends cookies when you have time and I will make a donation to a rescue of your choice from my pocket money (well Mammy will cos she don't let me near the money stuff).

Lots of Love

Andy (aged 4 and 4 months)

PS I'll still love Tigger and friends when I'm growed up :biggrin:

Dear Andy-aged-4-and-4-months

Your Mammy is, as Mammy's always are, RIGHT. I do have a gorgeous dog named Tigger and I have a beautiful dog called Daisy. :wub: I am a very lucky Mummy.

I am very pleased that you love all those very special 'people' - and it's only very very special people who are grown up enough to still love them when they are old enough to be in charge of their own pocket money. :wink:

Please tell your Mammy that I will need some practice first, but then, "we'll see". :)

I have strategically left my camera on the keyboard, so that Mr B will kindly download all the mysterious photos I have on there at the moment, most of which I am sure have already been downloaded three times at least, and then delete them all, ready to take photos of cooking efforts. :wink:

Bye for now.

Mrs B

I have been amusing myself by googling my name and chuckling at all the things "I" get up to, I am hugely liking my facebook namesake who just happens to be about 20 years younger and an absolutely stunning blonde bombshell - so from now on I intend to tell everyone who asks if I am on facebook that she is me :laugh: :laugh:

the novelty does wear off you know, try mine sometime !

I take it that its you joined to all of us on facebook otherwise some poor woman 30 years younger is wondering what the link is between herself and 3 million dogs ! :rolleyes:

Hope you get your sleep pattern back, JulesB.

Polly has refused breakfast and didn't want to go out this morning. I showed her the lead and she showed me a very fine set of teeth before diving under the bed. She has been out into the garden briefly for necessary things. She does have occasional bad days, and as long as they don't last longer than a day I don't worry.

Nice and dry here, but very cool and blowy.

Morning :wavey:

My mum's anniversary today, passed away twenty years ago, but the time's gone so quickly. :bigloveglass: I'm going out with my friends tonight so I shall raise a glass for her.

:GroupHug: :flowers:

Been awake since 3am on and off again. I feel like I'm part of a sleep deprivation experiment at the minute, can't seem to sleep at all and then can't function during the day.

:GroupHug: :GroupHug:

Looks as if I have to go into battle - the insurers have said Nicks car is a write off - uneconomical to reapir but are only going to offer between £500 - £700 for it, the car cost us £1700 less than 12 months ago, has done 58k mileage and we spent over £600 on it in the past 3 months getting it resprayed, serviced, etc so that it was absolutely immaculate and 110% mechanically sound the independant estimate we got for repairs was almost 1k so they have to offer me more than £1k if they want me to buy it back off them and still have enough to get it repaired - I am fuming this is NOT right, we have comprehensive insurance, the accident was NOT our fault so why the heck should we be out of pocket?? There is NO WAY we can buy a replacement car in identical condition/mileage for £700 let alone £500!!! GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

Oh Snow. :GroupHug:

I'm having an up and down sort of day. It's four years since my Susie left for the Rainbow Bridge, and I can still be :mecry: about it.

Susie's last day saw us backwards and forwards to the Vet's all day, so I keep looking at the clock and thinking 'four years ago now ......."

I guess in some ways it's a good thing I'm so busy at work (this afternoon it seems I'm adding Company Secretarial duties to my workload :unsure: ), in other ways, it just needs one more person to wind me up ...............

And finally, still our Sorting Office is on strike. :mad: