• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I hope Toastie is feling better now. :GroupHug:

Julia, have you seen the light now? :laugh:

joshnbecks, I am glad to hear that you are enjoying your new job. :flowers:

Mog, did you not have a coke break? :laugh:

Jules, glad you had a nice holiday but :angry: for feckwits.

Sam, does your back feel any better?

Snow, what a nightmare! I do wonder sometimes why we bother with insurance. It always seems to be the injuured party comes of worse financially. :GroupHug:

:laugh: @ Victorias mum

:GroupHug: Henry. Cheryl, sorry to hear about your car again.

Jazz, yhou are very brave!

Have you got large pockets?

:laugh:

Today at work has been megarly (is that a word) shite! Roll on Friday 4pm. :rolleyes:

I think Karma has reared itself on me. I must have done something in a previous life because i have such sh*te luck. My car died on me this evening. I had a German exam at 7pm (30% of my final grade), but the car wouldnt start. Green Flag wouldnt come out to me cos I have changed my surname and they need all my original documents, plus £47 admin fee, before they send anyone out. Told them to feck off.

So now I have missed my exam, I am going to have to pay to resit it, I have no car to get to work in the morning either and no money to get it fixed. I've looked at the buses and there are none - the only one is changing 3 buses that will take under two hours. The train is an hour and a half - Warrington-chester-Knutsford. No direct trains or buses.

I'm seriously debating phoning my father and seeing if he can lend me some money. I dont want to but what with having no car to get to work or college/fricking British gas bills to pay I dont have much choice.

*wibble over*

Julia, have you seen the light now? :laugh:

Today at work has been megarly (is that a word) shite! Roll on Friday 4pm. :rolleyes:

:GroupHug: :GroupHug: Yes, I have been singing "Here comes the sun" all day :guitar: :laugh:

Alex, if you have a petrol car now, get a petrol one and if you have a diesel, get a diesel :biggrin: Cos mistakes can be expensive you know :wink:

I'll be incredibly dissapointed and even more annoyed if this is OUR insurers why the heck would they be trying to rip us off its not them who'll be paying out all they do is recover it from the other side surely? So why would they care what the bill is?

Hiya Snowy person

I don't think you're going to like what I have to say:

Exactly the same thing happened to us about 3/4 years ago when we were involved in a 'no fault' accident (we got squished between two chuffin' great Army tank transporters on the A1)

We had spent a fortune on our car to maintain it (it was an oldie but fantastic example) - a week before the accident we had paid £600 for a new exhaust system.

Our first offer was £500, I sent off all the info on similar models going for over £1200 and they came back with all sorts of excuses. In the end we accepted their third offer of (IIRC) £750. This was from our own insurance company who were claiming off the third party and when I questioned what difference it made to them, they said it was covered by a code of ethics/standards - blah, blah, blah.

Good luck Snow, I hope you fare better than we did :(

I am off work (doctors orders) until a week on monday.

Blood tests are being processed and according to doctor I could have (a) duodenal ulcer. :unsure: (b) hiatus hernia :ohmy: © something else :wacko: or all down to stress. :mecry:

I am mightily dischuffed as I am in pain. :(

Sam, does your back feel any better?

its getting a lot better and no more scary chest pains but I am banned from doing any boxing on the Wii at the moment by Mr Osteopath as that undid something he fixed last week in my neck and shoulder :blush02:

I am off work (doctors orders) until a week on monday.

Blood tests are being processed and according to doctor I could have (a) duodenal ulcer. :unsure: (b) hiatus hernia :ohmy: © something else :wacko: or all down to stress. :mecry:

I am mightily dischuffed as I am in pain. :(

ouch :GroupHug: can you try and remove or reduce the stress ( easier said that done I know )

OH who is the kindest, loveliest of OH's who I love a lot can sometimes be so f****ing irritating that I want to attack him with a v sharp object. Just going to hide the carving knife from myself.

Thank you for listening!

I think you should start a nice game of Mornington Crescent to take your mind off poking hubbie with pointy things

o dear barbara, step away from the kitchen knives lol

OK! OK !! Deep breath!

I have a bar of chocolate in one hand and am stroking Flo with the other - hopefully it'll stop me reaching for the knives.....and I've started a game of Mornington Crescent...that always cheers me up!