UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

R M F - November 2008

Jacobean

:biggrin: No nasty happenings at agility tonight. Glen was a bit unsure at first but cheered up after a while, we had the choice of being in the same group so we would always know where he was or a different one (which I took), Riley's owner had also brought his missus with him and she was always between us. Just as well 'cos right at the start of the night Riley made another attempt to run at us!!! However, all is well. :happy:

Really pleased they took their precautions as well, for their dog not to have another pop. Training is so much easier when you can work together, and don't have to worry all the time :flowers:

:laugh: :laugh: I can just see it now, dog walkers all over the country using those chainmail butchers gloves :laugh:

My bike injuries have all been pretty tame really, just some cool road rash. My Mum's injury was waaaaay more impressive when her and Dad got knocked off his bike (another car) back when they had first started going out. She had a metal numberplate go through her left knee and smash the kneecap to tiny little bits, she had to have some major surgery after that accident - she has some pretty impressive scars in her left leg, and has been without a knee cap ever since (she was 16).

Our family is a little mad to be riding bikes really....maybe the doctor was right :unsure:

Nah...... :D

Eeeeeeeek for your mum! :ohmy: You ARE all mad :laugh:

the closest my family come to that, is when my dad was chopping up a piece of wood for a sculpture, and sent the axe through his knee :rolleyes:

morning Fugees of all shapes and sizes :wavey:

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

But will you be taking photo's for the manky house thread before you tidy? :unsure:

sadly not as its only a few empties lying about. had that thread been opened 3 weeks ago i would have walked it with 6 years of hoarding and clutter but I have gutted the place, binned about 20 bags of crap, given about 20 bags of clothes to the Sally Army and am now living with lots of space and no clutter. its a bit bizare :laugh:

My tumble dryer has developed a nasty squeal the sort of nasty squeal that you know means "expensive repair" - I was dreading calling out an engineer just before Xmas but theres no way we can manage without the dryer when theres 2 uniform wearers in the house howeverrrrrrr it seems I completely forgot to cancel the extended warranty we took out on it last year and it renewed automatically :biggrin: It covers everything parts & labour and will even replace the dryer if they can't fix it... so the engineer is booked for Thursday :biggrin:

Uncle is still in ICU on life support, he's having surgery today to try and reverse the trachiotomy they had to do last week and after that they'll take him off life support and try and bring him out of the coma he's still considered to be very poorly and they haven't raised the odds at all but the family see this as a more positive sign.

We're debating the pros & cons of going to the Canada game amazingly theres a load of pros (go figure) and only one negative - sadly the negative happens to involve the cost :rolleyes: :laugh:

I'm off to see 007 this afternoon :biggrin:

Is RMF dead?

I have been to the deepest, darkest depths of Swindon to buy my chooks favourite mixed corn :rolleyes: Not many places stock the brand they like and I'd upset them by offering the cheaper, locally sourced alternative. Will go outside soon and let the new chooks out of their run for the first time and try to avoid WW3 with large quantities of the beloved corn :laugh:

I have manflu

of course this is 45 times worse than ANYTHING suffered by women

Oh yes, undoubtedly. Especially worse than that delightful thing many of us suffer from EVERY month for 40 odd years :D

My sympathies

are with Bobbie

:flowers:

I am really hoping the package that's arrived for Rob is a bottle of wine from someone, although it's from a music company of sorts, so it's probably something really boring (to me).