UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

R M F - November 2008

Jacobean

RMF: My family in Ireland have discovered through Facebook that I am gay, they are dissapointed and are praying for me :rolleyes: not heard from them in three years and this is how they chose to contact me :blink: hope they wasn't expecting a polite reply :laugh:

At least you can choose your friends :flowers:

:GroupHug: for poorly/sad Fugees - big and small

:GroupHug: for poorly Fugee pets - big and small

I think I'm going to be away again for a while. I thought I was doing ok, but I'm having a very rubbish day today involving a strong need to sit in the corner and sob. It's 6 months today since I lost my collie boy and I feel as if my heart has broken all over again :mecry: Hopefully, I'll feel better soon but I think I'm just going to indulge my sadness for a while - it's tiring fighting it all the time :flowers:

:GroupHug:

Thanks for the hugs for Andy. He is being very good although a bit bored

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've decided I need new lamps for my living room. I've been looking for a few weeks now and not seen any that I really really like yet. I saw some on the Laura Ashley website which looked nice so I went to Laura Ashley today and couldn't decide whether I liked them, so bought them anyway :rolleyes: I then took them home and plugged them in, then decided I didn't like them, so took them straight back :rolleyes: Which leaves me back at square one with no new lamps, although I am now determined not to buy any unless I really really like them.

Apart from that, I have been doing some studying this morning and have got quite a bit done and am now going to concentrate on that for the rest of the day, unless work interrupts me :rolleyes:

Chook :GroupHug:

Edited by merledogs

RMF: My family in Ireland have discovered through Facebook that I am gay, they are dissapointed and are praying for me :rolleyes: not heard from them in three years and this is how they chose to contact me :blink: hope they wasn't expecting a polite reply :laugh:

Consider that your good deed done for the day (or even longer), as your family now have something to do with their time.

:flowers:

I'm lactose intolerant, I've found out if I eat something with lactose in, apart from the *known* side effects....my eyes go really bloodshot and I look like I've been crying - this is not a good thing....my colleagues keep thinking I'm crying....

I am a tad swamped at work, and not sleeping very well - mostly due to man trouble :huh: honestly!
Mog :flowers:

I think I'm going to be away again for a while. I thought I was doing ok, but I'm having a very rubbish day today involving a strong need to sit in the corner and sob. It's 6 months today since I lost my collie boy and I feel as if my heart has broken all over again :mecry: Hopefully, I'll feel better soon but I think I'm just going to indulge my sadness for a while - it's tiring fighting it all the time :flowers:
Sarah :flowers:

My family in Ireland have discovered through Facebook that I am gay, they are dissapointed and are praying for me :rolleyes: not heard from them in three years and this is how they chose to contact me :blink: hope they wasn't expecting a polite reply :laugh:
Steph :banghead: :rolleyes:

I've just booked a bargain weekend away in February thanks to LauraElricc - anyone tempted yo have a cheapy break, go look at the Travelodge website - rooms from 9 squid :ohmy:

they hate walking in the rain, and it has been pissing down here all day.

I would like to point out grumble that my greyhound tall thin skinny short haired spaniel made me walk for some time in the rain this morning... Az came with us but at least he looked decently quiet in the rain and didn't go careering around the place at top speed wearing a huge grin and sending sheets of water flying everywhere as Mollydog did. :rolleyes: :laugh:

Thinking of the sad dirtychicken and hope Mog manages to sort out her man problems.

:rolleyes: Families

Sorry your not doing so well at the moment :flowers: :GroupHug: :GroupHug:

:GroupHug: Tara

:GroupHug: Tess

:GroupHug: Georgia

Hope all goes well on Thursday Michelle. If the medical is based on your Incapacity questionaire, the questions should be based on that. :flowers:

When I came home at lunchtime Spike came to greet me wagging his tail! Then he picked up a toy to take outside. That seems a small thing but he hasn't done "normal" things for the last couple of weeks. It's just one of the little mundane quirks I used to take for granted. :wub:

off to the vets soon to remove his stitches :rolleyes:

Evening :)

Meeting with feckwit manager was a complete waste of time.Please can someone enlighten me as to how 2 full time employees can 'absorb' another day of work when the new worker decides to drop a day and lie to the manager that we've said it's ok.We did not say it was ok and if I was the manager I'd say tough to the new employee but oh no in true styleee myself and Sarah have to 'absorb' and new girl gets to keep her day off. Feckwit :angry:

Sorry I feel completely self absorbed because I am fed up of feeling knackered,stressed and moany about work :flowers: