UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

R M F - November 2008

Jacobean

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

RMF: My family in Ireland have discovered through Facebook that I am gay, they are dissapointed and are praying for me :rolleyes: not heard from them in three years and this is how they chose to contact me :blink: hope they wasn't expecting a polite reply :laugh:

Oh well life goes on.

I hope you are praying for them

My thoughts exactly, but only if you're feeling particularly generous. They'll need all the prayers they can get :rolleyes: I don't think what's left of my familiy know, they're not particularly interested in me at the best of times. I'm keeping it that way, saves me a few bob at Christmas and birthdays! :)

I think I'm going to be away again for a while. I thought I was doing ok, but I'm having a very rubbish day today involving a strong need to sit in the corner and sob. It's 6 months today since I lost my collie boy and I feel as if my heart has broken all over again :mecry: Hopefully, I'll feel better soon but I think I'm just going to indulge my sadness for a while - it's tiring fighting it all the time :flowers:

Big massive :GroupHug: to you Sarah. If you ever want to talk, there are plenty peeps here who you know will want to listen.

I'm lactose intolerant, I've found out if I eat something with lactose in, apart from the *known* side effects....my eyes go really bloodshot and I look like I've been crying - this is not a good thing....my colleagues keep thinking I'm crying....

Oh dear! You've just fund the perfect excuse to try out all the vegan alternatives to chocolate and ice cream, how sad! :D :D

When I came home at lunchtime Spike came to greet me wagging his tail! Then he picked up a toy to take outside. That seems a small thing but he hasn't done "normal" things for the last couple of weeks. It's just one of the little mundane quirks I used to take for granted. :wub:

off to the vets soon to remove his stitches :rolleyes:

Woohooo for Spike!!!!

Me n Mal have just been to the vet's because he's got another bout of snotty-nose-itis (Mal, not the vet). I think it's gonna be a chronically returning business, and Mal's had a course of AB's again, which he'll thoroughly enjoy as they come in braised tofu, which is the most tastiest thing in the whole wide world! For those worndering what on earth it is, the closest non-vegan thing I can compare it to is chicken skin in brine :sick01:

I think I'm going to be away again for a while. I thought I was doing ok, but I'm having a very rubbish day today involving a strong need to sit in the corner and sob. It's 6 months today since I lost my collie boy and I feel as if my heart has broken all over again :mecry: Hopefully, I'll feel better soon but I think I'm just going to indulge my sadness for a while - it's tiring fighting it all the time :flowers:

Its a difficult time of year so dont go thinking its just you. By being on here at least you are " talking" to people who know and understand how your feel.

You are all welcome to fall over in my field anytime you know ! :rolleyes:

Nothing would surprise me... I think she would have liked to be a collie really but she wasn't able to pass the exams... :rolleyes:

I think Sno would have liked to have been a greyhound :laugh: I have wondered if he has some in him. He hates rain, even in a coat he does a seriously good job of looking like a very neglected dog.

:laugh: :laugh:

After living here for ooh what 8 months? I have finally learned to work the defrost setting on the microwave oven :biggrin: not terribly technical, me :laugh:

I still can't work them out and I sell the bloomin things :laugh:

RMF: Wrapping up Secret Santa parcels with 2 labradors in attendance is not a good idea :rolleyes: :laugh:

Theres a mornington crescent thread and no ones playing. Its so easy.

I was playing but was too knackered yesterday - thought I was developing some kind of lurgy. Luckily it proved to be just tiredness. Too busy today (why do my fingers try to type "too busty"? Even if it is true.)

oooh I need a quick whinge

my house is cold ( I am even wearing socks with toes )

I have no hot water ( and I neeeeeeeeed a bath )

and it appears all my neighbours have brought cut price fireworks as its nosier here now than it was on November 5th or the Weekend and my dogs are freaked out but all need a wee

arrrrggghhhhhh