UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

R M F - November 2008

Jacobean

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Read about the station here: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mornington_Cr...nt_tube_station

As for the game - many take part but few claim to understand it. It is played more by instinct than by following rules or laws. Just relax and let it flow..... :D

Thanks for the interesting link about the station. I haven't been there since the eighties, at which time it could have taken part in a Manky Tube Station thread. It was a right dump. Glad it has risen from the dead :)

Well done Glen, toast all round. :flowers:

That is awful :GroupHug: ! Mine is very insignificant compared to that. What a w@nker doctor you saw, I would have smacked him! Mine asked if we weren't provided with gloves for "that sort of work".... I was like, what, special gloves for walking dogs :laugh:

:laugh: :laugh: I can just see it now, dog walkers all over the country using those chainmail butchers gloves :laugh:

My bike injuries have all been pretty tame really, just some cool road rash. My Mum's injury was waaaaay more impressive when her and Dad got knocked off his bike (another car) back when they had first started going out. She had a metal numberplate go through her left knee and smash the kneecap to tiny little bits, she had to have some major surgery after that accident - she has some pretty impressive scars in her left leg, and has been without a knee cap ever since (she was 16).

Our family is a little mad to be riding bikes really....maybe the doctor was right :unsure:

Nah...... :D

Morning Marge :wavey:

Morning Alex :flowers:

I think i had an attack of hives last night :( (I've never had it before) Spent hours with my skin burning, really itchy, and then came out in blister like swellings. A couple of these came up on my face. It drove me mad, but it's gone now. I can't think of anything i've come in contact with that would make this happen and I hope it doesn't happen again. :unsure: Ayone else ever have it? Do antihistamines work on it ok? :unsure: