UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

R M F - November 2008

Jacobean

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Morning all. Tis a mix of sun and showers here. Have a dog to groom later so its not really going to effect me.

Is it bad I live in Cardiff and have no idea who Wales are playing today :unsure:

Shame shame shame on you tsk tsk tsk :( :laugh:

Wales - the grand slam champions are playing South Africa the world cup holders..... and Wales are gonna win! :biggrin:

I'd stay away from town today if I were you it's a sell out match so thats 75k ticket holders plus thousands more who are ticketless and will be in the bars watching... I'll be there in spirit :laugh:

I was right about it raining yesterday when I collected Emily :rolleyes: Just as we got home we turned around and saw a massive rainbow so we didn't mind getting wet :wub:

Had a weird phonecall at 6am. Will report it to BT :angry: Whoever it was disguised their voice, swore and said rudey fings but more worryingly they knew my name :mellow:

Could it be a customer from work? Not nice :mad: Hope BT can catch them.

Windy and showery here. Wispa and I will be tramping about on search parties after 2 different dogs this weekend, and Trallwm Farm may end up babysitting an ickle puli asleep on the sofa :wink: as there will be rough walking unsuitable for aged legs.

Morning.

Cheryl, that's not nice, definitely report it :GroupHug:

Marge, I think you are meant to be having a chilled out weekend at home! :laugh: :flowers:

Abby, and anyone else interested in Rob's music, he's with a new band now, his last band was rock. I'm not good at describing music, so taken from the site, this band is described as a "industrial/metal/goth band". Rob's just joined up with the guy who started the band (Eternal Descent) and they're working with an amazing guy who has produced such musicians as Jimi Hendrix (he did tons of work with him/after Jimi's death) and he's produced for The Rolling Stones, Bowie, Kiss, Led Zeppelin and recorded the Woodstoock Festival for the album and film. And he is working with my husband :cool: :biggrin: It's quite strange when you hear a message from him on the answerphone :laugh: That sticks two fingers up to people that told Rob to give up playing the guitar when he first started :) Rob's working his a*se off and going to be for quite some time but hopefully things will pay off and what a fantastic thing to have achieved :wub:

I'd stay away from town today if I were you it's a sell out match so thats 75k ticket holders plus thousands more who are ticketless and will be in the bars watching... I'll be there in spirit :laugh:

I remember when we lived in Twickenham. On Rugby days everyone went to Richmond :laugh: Getting back on the train was a bummer if you happened to stupidly time it with the end of the game though :rolleyes:

I woke up at 9.23! What a shocker :ohno02:

Tis very nice though because I have already walked the dogs, had breakfast and had a shower.

Ange - thanks for that I shall have a looksy at the link later (although :blush02: when I first read your post last night I thought iyou'd said "my husband is doing very well muscally" :blush02:)

Hope your day improves, Margaret. The moving house offer is still there ;-)

Thanks Claire, I have been chillin' :rolleyes:

I hope everyone has a good day and :GroupHug: for anyone who needs one x

You too :flowers:

I need to get dressed now and go and do some shopping - what joy! :rolleyes:

I was lazy and shopped online :)

My OH has gone down to Woking for the day to visit his brothers. :mecry: don't like Saturday on my own, its bad enough all week!

Hope the day goes quickly for you :flowers:

Morning.

Marge, I think you are meant to be having a chilled out weekend at home! :laugh: :flowers:

Yep, I think so too, I have made a yummy lasagne and surfed the net looking for a short break to the Isle of Wight. Not till March, but seeing as I have time on my hands I thought I'd see what was available. :)

WTG Rob, it all sounds very exciting. :biggrin:

Have a fab time Spins4me.

I will venture out soon with Sir Spikey Barkalot and princess Cherry. ( I am so not worthy) :rolleyes:

colder then a witches titty here.

dogs have helped me eat egg mayo rolls and OH an enormous pork pie-they also managed to digest some pancetta, a bit of lovely chedder and a sausage each....well its cleaning out the fridge day!

fee

dogs have helped me eat egg mayo rolls and OH an enormous pork pie-they also managed to digest some pancetta, a bit of lovely chedder and a sausage each....well its cleaning out the fridge day!

fee

How lovely, a doggy buffet :wub:

I haven't been out yet as I was pushed off the sofa by Sir Spikey Barkalot. He's finally managed to reclaim the sofa, so it seemed a shame to disturb him :wub: :wub:

He doesn't have to have three cushions like princess Cherry, but it was necessary to place one under his regal head, as he was in danger of doing a nose dive without it. :rolleyes:

41302bd3.jpg