UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

R M F - November 2008

Jacobean

We had a few pops here but they have stopped now. Hope Sky is not too stressed.

Az is still shaking. Footie cat seems to dislike the fireworks and has come inside and curled up in front of the fire with Mollydog. I think she must be being nice to him because normally she is rather stern about cats that want to cuddle. Footie is definitely our most unthreatening cat though, maybe it's that.

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

has anyone had a knee replacement? can you pm me with how long you had to wait, how long in hospital, recovery time please? If its on here ill miss it

Ive been offered a new knee yyeeaaaaaaaaaaa

Ive been told within 12 weeks but dont know with this hospital

San, are you doing xmas cards this year? can I put my order in,everyone loved their birthday cards.

Yes, I have some general Xmas one in fundraising and can do 'some' specials, I have an order of 50 to do so they would have to be done first :)

http://www.rykat.org/forums/index.php?showtopic=43171

Edited by sanrossscot

Summer is home :partytime: She has a scratch on her nose so I have no idea what she's been up to but I'm sooooo glad that she's back :wub:

Hooray! :flowers:

:ohmy:

:laugh: :laugh: :flowers:

Well I think she's perfect :wub: but she is just rather enthusiastic about life, as you may remember from her bouncing when we met up :laugh:

Also nice is that the charity committee here at work have made a £100 donation to LRSE&C to support the fundraising I've done for Wiggle :biggrin: I had hoped they would match the amount I'd raised but I didn't fit the criteria :wacko: But £100 is still a fab donation :wink:

That's fab :)

I've just met Martin Clunes :)

ooh, very nice :)

Summer is home :partytime: She has a scratch on her nose so I have no idea what she's been up to but I'm sooooo glad that she's back :wub:

Welcome home Summer :wub:

Thanks for the fireworks updates. I'm setting off home in 5 mins so I'm a bit fearful of the mess I'll find when I get home (she drools, pees and poops).

Hope Sky is not to stressed when you get home :flowers:

Don't feel like posting much at the moment, feeling bit fed up being back at work and Spike barking every night. (and in the daytime) Don't know why really, just hope he gets out of it soon. Numpty people who are only interested in how much Spike's treatment cost, then say they wouldn't pay it. Well he's worth it to me :mecry: We were supposed to be going away this weekend but that's had to be cancelled, then we were going out for the day tomorrow instead, but Keith's lorry broke down on the motorway today so he has to make his delivery tomorrow instead (to Durham):(

Don't feel like posting much at the moment, feeling bit fed up being back at work and Spike barking every night. (and in the daytime) Don't know why really, just hope he gets out of it soon. Numpty people who are only interested in how much Spike's treatment cost, then say they wouldn't pay it. Well he's worth it to me :mecry: We were supposed to be going away this weekend but that's had to be cancelled, then we were going out for the day tomorrow instead, but Keith's lorry broke down on the motorway today so he has to make his delivery tomorrow instead (to Durham) :(

:GroupHug: Sorry you can't go away for the w/end, maybe after the week you've had, a snuggly weekend at home with the dogs will help you relax a bit? Ignore those that question what you paid for Spike's treatment - it's none of their business unless they're offering to pay and if they don't understand why you'd pay it, pity them for not knowing the love between (wo)man and dog. That's something no amount of money can buy.

Sky is okay - only at the drooling stage right now, although a few distant fireworks are going off. It feels like it's been going on forever this year - 6 hours a night for about 10 days :(

Don't feel like posting much at the moment, feeling bit fed up being back at work and Spike barking every night. (and in the daytime) Don't know why really, just hope he gets out of it soon. Numpty people who are only interested in how much Spike's treatment cost, then say they wouldn't pay it. Well he's worth it to me :mecry: We were supposed to be going away this weekend but that's had to be cancelled, then we were going out for the day tomorrow instead, but Keith's lorry broke down on the motorway today so he has to make his delivery tomorrow instead (to Durham):(

Sorry you're having a crappy time. Have you tried a DAP with Spike? I've got the spray which I'm using with Sky but I dunno if it's helped.

I'm in Cov tomorrow, helping a mate move from Ryton to Tile Hill. Feel free to come and help :D :hug:

has anyone had a knee replacement? can you pm me with how long you had to wait, how long in hospital, recovery time please? If its on here ill miss it

Ive been offered a new knee yyeeaaaaaaaaaaa

Ive been told within 12 weeks but dont know with this hospital

Will tell you on here then pm you Jazz :laugh: . My stepmum had one fitted two weeks ago, much older than you at 77 but the op only took an hour with a epidural, she was in hospital for 4 days and although on a crutch did a tesco shop yesterday!

Edited by Red Rotties

Take no notice of them Marge. I pity people that don't understand. You've had one hell of a week. Hope Spike stops barking. Hope you have a relaxing weekend if you don't manage to get out. :GroupHug:

Pleased Summer is back home Sarah. :flowers:

Well done for the donation Wendy. :flowers:

:mad: FFing fireworks again.

I think I will need to take Glen to the vets tomorrow, his ear is still looking a bit manky and I have also discovered that one of the nicks (as I thought) on his cheek has gone sort of hard swollen, I think a tooth must have gone right through his cheek jowl. :glare:

Glen's not bothered mind, just me :rolleyes: