UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

R M F - November 2008

Jacobean

Martin has late duties at his job son won't be home for another hour or so. I am cooooooooold, but still refuse to put the heating on. Think I will have a nice hot shower, and get into some more comfortable clothes.

The dogs went with me to work this afternoon, so are all crashed out on the floor. Not that they do anything there, but it's hard work keeping an eye on what I am doing and barking at the other dogs :rolleyes:

Going to a horse show tomorrow with my boss. She is doing dressage on her young mare. Shame it's my regular day off, but oh well, can't win every time! :laugh:

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ive been offered a new knee yyeeaaaaaaaaaaa

:flowers:

I think I will need to take Glen to the vets tomorrow, his ear is still looking a bit manky and I have also discovered that one of the nicks (as I thought) on his cheek has gone sort of hard swollen, I think a tooth must have gone right through his cheek jowl. :glare:

Hope glen gets sorted tomorrow :flowers:

Thanks for the support :flowers: I know better than to listen to numpties, but some people just hasve no compassion.I may resurrect the DAP thingy and also get some of that skullcap and valerian. Where did you get yours from Ange?

Thanks for the offer Claire, I'll take a rain check on that one, :) hope you don't get too worn out. :flowers:

Edited by houndzrus

Thanks for the support :flowers: I know better than to listen to numpties, but some people just hasve no compassion.I may resurrect the DAP thingy and also get some of that skullcap and valerian. Where did you get yours from Ange?

I got mine from Vet UK, I ordered via the OC link here: http://www.oldies.org.uk/?page_id=534 so the OC gets a donation :) I checked today with Dorwest and I can give him them on a daily basis with no known side effects so am going to continue. Hope they help yours too :flowers: I've been quite tempted to try them myself!

I have a cup of tea and a choccie bar. I am shirking. The two may be related :laugh:

I read that as you were shrinking :huh: :laugh: :laugh:

I read that as you were shrinking :huh: :laugh: :laugh:

Not unless I stop eating chocolate :laugh:

I have just been a numpty. I was doing a google search for those dog equafleeces but go the name mixed up and put in "hot dogger" instead of "hotterdog".

Oh the sites that came up :huh:

ps someone posted a link to bargain priced hotterdog jumpers but I can't find it now - anyone remember?

has anyone had a knee replacement? can you pm me with how long you had to wait, how long in hospital, recovery time please? If its on here ill miss it

Ive been offered a new knee yyeeaaaaaaaaaaa

Ive been told within 12 weeks but dont know with this hospital

Fab news hun. I hope all goes well :flowers:

FCUKing fire works are going off here too. :mad: Not happy this evening with it all :(