UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

R M F - November 2008

Jacobean

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm seriously thinking of booking a highlands holiday for me and the hounds this time next year.

Sounds like a good plan, you can all relax then.

Kernakered, NN.

Got to be up early to 'do stuff' then holibobs :biggrin:

Have a fab time:flowers:

My husband is doing so well musically, I'm so proud of him :wub:

:biggrin:

Well after last night's woe is me (sorry about that) we had a plan, which was for all of us to go to Durham in the hire van when Keith makes his delivery. We could find a nice place for a walk before coming home, plus it's a change of scene for us stressed out ones. Good plan-not. We all set off at 7.30am and were returned home by 7.50am. The hire van is making a screechy noise so Keith has had to take it back . Ah well, it obviously wasn't meant to be. :rolleyes: :laugh:

I was right about it raining yesterday when I collected Emily :rolleyes: Just as we got home we turned around and saw a massive rainbow so we didn't mind getting wet :wub:

Had a weird phonecall at 6am. Will report it to BT :angry: Whoever it was disguised their voice, swore and said rudey fings but more worryingly they knew my name :mellow:

Marge, hope you all have a lovely day :flowers:

Thanks, I'm still at home and Keith has gone on his own after getting the van checked out. He didn't have time to come back and load us all in the van again :rolleyes: I might take the dogs out somewhere nice later, Spike could do with some fresh air and stretch his legs a bit more than he has been doing. :wub: I've re-named him- He is now known as Sir Spikey barkalot! :wink:

Had a weird phonecall at 6am. Will report it to BT :angry: Whoever it was disguised their voice, swore and said rudey fings but more worryingly they knew my name :mellow:

ooh that's un-nerving :GroupHug:

Morning :pinkie: I'm hideously perky today for some unknown reason.

It's a grotty rainy, windy day out at the moment :unsure:
Morning - tis a tad inclement here.

Great, innit? I'm hoping it keeps up all day so no-one does fireworks tonight :biggrin:

I'd tell the Police, too, Cheryl. Just log it as an incident. If it happens again, having a log with the Police will spur BT into doing a trace :flowers:

Hope your day improves, Margaret. The moving house offer is still there ;-)

Okaaaaaay I need to get a move on. I'm meant to be in Cov by 12 and have to walk dogs and do Sainsburys yet.

Have a good day, Fugees :wavey:

Aisling just turned 15 and has gone round to her boyfriend ( also 15 ) to do her physics homework assisted by his mother who is a teacher

I don't think I need to start knitting booties just yet

I thought she was 16, she is a very grown up young lady, very pretty too.No offence meant :flowers:

Phoebejo, phone calls like that can be quite frightening.I hope you are ok. :GroupHug:

Apart from the explosion it was fairly quiet here last night with fireworks but I bet it goes mad again tonight. Someone over the back of the fields to us is firework mad and uses them on every occasion possible. :(

The weather is awful here,wet,cold,windy and dark. Roll on spring.

I hope everyone has a good day and :GroupHug: for anyone who needs one x

Wet and windy here, I can't decide whether to wish it gets worse or better :unsure: Better means loads of fireworks but people might get it out of their systems, worse might mean peoplw have fireworks left over so more nights of it. :(

I need to get dressed now and go and do some shopping - what joy! :rolleyes:

Despite saying she'd tell me if they were having fireworks last night, my newish next door neighbour was setting them off for two flaming hours! poor Dylan was a nervous wreck, and even Rosie was barking. :angry: I shall have words when I next see her, and she'd better not annoy me too often...I happen to know that her ex, who is banned from visiting on the terms of her lease as he burned their last house down, stayed last weekend. She might find herself moving again.....

My OH has gone down to Woking for the day to visit his brothers. :mecry: don't like Saturday on my own, its bad enough all week!

Have had my flu jab so now hopefully i will be free of nasty bugs for another year.

Good luck to wales today. I think i shall be watching it purely from a pervy point of view as i seem to remember a few rather tasty pairs of legs in the south african team :laugh: