UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

R M F - November 2008

Jacobean

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Does anyone know what Lauren said at the end of Eastenders. We missed it.

She said she knew what happened "with Dad" but that's all. Bit of a non-cliffhamger.

RMF: Lodger is laughing like a drain at something on telly. It's very cackly.

And whoever asked..... no, not RMF photo worthy.

I got mine from Vet UK, I ordered via the OC link here: http://www.oldies.org.uk/?page_id=534 so the OC gets a donation :) I checked today with Dorwest and I can give him them on a daily basis with no known side effects so am going to continue. Hope they help yours too :flowers: I've been quite tempted to try them myself!

Thanks for that, I've ordered some :flowers: I'm sure thaey wouldn't do us any harm if we were to take them :wink:

And whoever asked..... no, not RMF photo worthy.

Shame :rolleyes: Not even for manky body parts? :unsure:

Scooby is chewing his Kong and whinging. :laugh:

:wub:

we just heard a huge bang and the dogs went ballistic so we went outside to see what was happening. Some sweet little darlings had stuck some sort of huge firework into my neighbours car exhaust!! it caught some oil (or whatever is on the exhaust) on fire and the fire brigade had to come out with foam. My neighbour chucked water on it but it didn't seem to make any difference. His car is an almost new Mercedes (think its A class if thats the posh one!!) Luckily there is not much damage but the fireman said that the car could have caught alight and exploded, right outside our two houses !!!! :angry: x

dogs and I just went for a drive to avoid the fireworks , just as I getting them from the car to the house someone let off a load locally that echoed off the woods opposite and Winnie pretty much crapped himself ( mind you so did I )

I feel so sorry for the critters that live in the woods ( badgers , deer , foxes and of course squirrels ) they must be so scared with all the crashing and banging

OH is sleeping on the sofa-Moo is So scared of fireworks its heart breaking-she even peed on her bed

im off to the big comfty. wide bed :wink: with Michael who sleeps through all this ker fuffle.

i have had rather too much to drink and now feel squiffy-hic

fee

we just heard a huge bang and the dogs went ballistic so we went outside to see what was happening. Some sweet little darlings had stuck some sort of huge firework into my neighbours car exhaust!! it caught some oil (or whatever is on the exhaust) on fire and the fire brigade had to come out with foam. My neighbour chucked water on it but it didn't seem to make any difference. His car is an almost new Mercedes (think its A class if thats the posh one!!) Luckily there is not much damage but the fireman said that the car could have caught alight and exploded, right outside our two houses !!!! :angry: x

:ohmy: :ohmy: :ohmy:

I meant to say how old I feel tonight

I have just dropped Aisling off at her Boyfreinds :wacko:

awww bless :flowers:

ooooo Sam you could be a granny in a year or so then!! :laugh: :laugh: x

wash your mouth in soap young lady! :ohmy: