UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

R M F - November 2008

Jacobean

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've been to lunch. Started my Christmas shopping :biggrin: And bought petrol as it was a bargainous 92.9p at Asda :biggrin:

I had a nice surprise when I bought my petrol at Asda tonight :)

It never entered our heads she'd be lying. Molly has always been angelic, she's never naughty, never lies, hasn't a nasty bone in her body so we had no reason whatsoever to not believe her :( I'm very disappointed she broke that trust we had in her :sad02:

I think that her "version" of events just shows how law abiding Molly is and how worried she was about the book going missing.

I've just sat and cried buckets over this story :sad02: A copy of that should be hung up in every pub, bar or club as a reminder. I can't believe some people are still arrogant enough to drink & drive.

I feel so sad for the two parents, to lose their children in an accident and for the husband to be permanantly damaged is tragic :mecry:

You should all move to Faringdon. Apart from the organized display in town on Saturday (sounds like a warzone for 20 minutes) I've only heard two fireworks all week.

Or move here :) 3 fireworks tonight is the sum total so far. I love it. After where we lived before which was continual firework use from 6th November one year to 5th November the next, this is a breeze. Brought the dogs down into the pub where they couldn't here the rockets and they were fine :) Clive just barks but Dyl does get very anxious.

I am kernacked. I need to go to bed. Just closed up and will drink my green tea and then potter off.

I want to move there Abby but I'm not sure you've got my three bedroom house by the mountains/beach for £50 a week sorted yet, have you?!! :mad:

My husband is doing so well musically, I'm so proud of him :wub:

Ermmm.... I think I'd be first in the queue for that deal :laugh: I could retire to the nice cheap house and you could run the pub :unsure:

Wot kind of music does your man do?