UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

R M F - November 2008

Jacobean

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:GroupHug: for anyone who needs one.

At 2 this morning all 4 dogs decided to sing!! As Ebbi and Kizzy have never done any singing and I have never known Nellie too either I cant understand it. I could blame Poppy but apart from the constant swish of her wagging tail she hasnt made a sound since she has been here so I am baffled !!t continued for a couple of minutes and then they stopped. I wonder if they were answering a stray pack of wolves that may have migrated into the deepest darkest countryside of Hertfordshire! :unsure: I have woken up with a splitting headache so early morning dog serenading obviously doesnt suit my metabolism! x

At 2 this morning all 4 dogs decided to sing!! As Ebbi and Kizzy have never done any singing and I have never known Nellie too either I cant understand it. I could blame Poppy but apart from the constant swish of her wagging tail she hasnt made a sound since she has been here so I am baffled !!t continued for a couple of minutes and then they stopped. I wonder if they were answering a stray pack of wolves that may have migrated into the deepest darkest countryside of Hertfordshire! :unsure: I have woken up with a splitting headache so early morning dog serenading obviously doesnt suit my metabolism! x

Foster always howls at sirens, perhaps your 3 heard on in the distance :unsure:

Jason is coming down here this weekend so I'm planning an evening out on Saturday. Might go into Bath as there's a Jamie Oliver Italian restaurant :wink:

:flowers: I hope you have a lovely time.

Rest peacefully Ratty bob :GroupHug:

I hope its a one off serenade, I have such a lot on my mind at the moment that I need to sleep. Isnt it funny how life ticks merrily along for a while and then when you are lulled into a nice sense of security it gives you a big kick up the bum! :( x

Bob rat died in the night :sad02:

Sorry Cheryl, I missed this (sneaky reading the screen at work in a tiny window).

I had rats and hammies as a kid..... they just don't live long enough :( :flowers:

Send any singing dogs here, I miss mine.

I'm off home any minute; for lunch, a dog walk and probably a nap, the way I'm feeling :tired: :wavey: