UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

R M F - November 2008

Jacobean

Afternoon :)

We have a meeting with feckwit manager on monday so I've just sat down to work out how much they're currently saving with the hours that have been cut and seemingly 'forgotten about' in our office.

It's about £20,000 :ohmy: From one flipping office alone.And she wonders why we're fed up,knackered and think she's a feckwit.

Feckwit :angry:

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Good luck for the meeting Jules :flowers:

ps. Ange. How do you make torch into dog shapes :worried_anim:

If it's the same one I have - it looks as though it is - you can pull down both the bits underneath which help stand it at different angles, so that it forms two sets of legs and then it looks kinda dog like, honest :unsure:

If it's the same one I have - it looks as though it is - you can pull down both the bits underneath which help stand it at different angles, so that it forms two sets of legs and then it looks kinda dog like, honest :unsure:

Gives me something to do on a quiet pub night :laugh:

BTW I thought you meant to make the beam shine in a dog shape. Now that idea is fixed in my head I might have to give that a go too.

I fink I might be having a strange day :wacko:

I am back from shopping and had my hair cut off and feel normal again. I got chatting to a lovely old chap selling poppies who told me he wasnt allowed to pin my poppy on for me as technically he may offend me by touching me as he goes and could end up in court. Bless him, i told him he was a wee bit old for me, and I wouldnt be sueing him. How sad that such a threat could be looming over them :(

thats so sad, the man survives the horrors of war only to fall victim to the sheer stupidity of what ever "correctness" this is

he must be wondering what types of freedoms came with the victory he helped win :(

I've got a garage that's like Abbys utility room x 4 :crying_anim:

thats my whole house , ask Wendy she visited during a decluttering session on Monday and the kicthen was full of it ( its not now BTW it is clean and clutter free now )

I found this and thought Mrs Squiggs might like it, or perhaps I should say Mr Squiggs

http://www.squirrelunderpants.com/

I think they might be a tad small from Mr Squiggs and his nuts :laugh: but maybe Sirius would like a pair ?

P.s Blackmagic what ever were you looking for to find such a fab link :laugh:

My manky room is under the stairs. We had to clear it out the other week so that the Stannah stair lift man could get to the electricity meter. :unsure: Oooo the stuff we found!! Its unbelievable what you can bung under the stairs and forget about !! But it got sorted, sort of, but an awful lot of horse stuff went back in. x

I think I'd win Abby :D

In terms of manky rooms wot look like your utility room I currently have (in a three bed/two reception house) :

• one back bedroom
  • one front living room
  • one loft
  • one garage

The bedroom/living room badly need decorating as they are stuck in a time warp of the seventies (as was the rest of the house when I moved in) and I have played at tidying them and chucking stuff out but it hasn't worked. :rolleyes:

I think I'd win Abby :D

In terms of manky rooms wot look like your utility room I currently have (in a three bed/two reception house) :

• one back bedroom
  • one front living room
  • one loft
  • one garage

The bedroom/living room badly need decorating as they are stuck in a time warp of the seventies (as was the rest of the house when I moved in) and I have played at tidying them and chucking stuff out but it hasn't worked. :rolleyes:

ooooh a competition! Please please, can we???

Don't forget I have the mastercard entitled "gents loos". No-ones gonna be able to beat that one :laugh: