UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

R M F - November 2008

Jacobean

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Morning. I had a lousy night's sleep (again) :tired:

I jusrt need to say thank you to Loobie and Laura for trustiung me with Mandy moo. Sorry if the typing is crap sobbing my heart out. I would have hoped for longer with Mandy.

I know you didn't want any, but I am going to send you some anyway :GroupHug: :GroupHug: :GroupHug:

Snow - positive thoughts for hubby's uncle :GroupHug:

Edited by merledogs

Morning

:GroupHug: :GroupHug: From me too Kazz

:GroupHug: Andrea

I hope everyone and their dogs are ok this morning :flowers:

thanks for the advice Laura, unfortunatley the schools attitude is that "thats the way these pupils are".

That stinks, I work with young people like that, every incident is logged, recorded, looking for triggers or cues to help in the future, any injuries, staff or kids are recorded and body mapped along with any medical treatment needed. And still people moan that we don't do enough at times.

I do hope you are ok :GroupHug: , and Im a bit steaming for you that as a supply teacher and the child were put in the situation where that could happen. :angry:

On that note, best get ready for the day job :rolleyes:

Morning. Only 13 hours before I can get back under my duvet again :tired:

I finally got Tess to venture out for a wee at 11pm last night. On morning walks she's usually trying to burst through the door before I get it open, but she was very unsure and hanging back this morning, she let Whuppety Jake check out the street first so now he's strutting about like Rambo :rolleyes:

SamSquigg I doubt very much that you have ever been self-absorbed, it's just not in your bones :flowers:

See you later chaps.

Morning,

i now have a dog who doesn't like fireworks :rolleyes: Which is stupid as he isn't bothered by all the shoots that go on around here at all. Breck wasn't too bad but did whinge a bit and didn't settle very well, TTouch and body wrap and some rescue remedy seemed to help though. Fortunately none of the other three could give a flying f***

I'll be playing CDs of fireworks for a while then......